[Rev]ElJavivu

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [Rev] ElJavivu

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t know.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I think I am a fun player and I don’t hack.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Some minutes ago.

i upload video now

Since this user had been banned recently and filled a ban appeal, I have uploaded the video on “Most Wanted” and I’ll let admins decide what will happen next for this player if they decide to ban more severely.

Hello, will I get unbanned for the moment, or does this mean you are sure I was hacking?
Can I see the video? Maybe I will be able to explain.

You have been banned for one hour. However, after admins will look at the videos, some decisions might be taken to ban you for a longer period or the ban might be just lifted

More than an hour is past, but I am still banned.
Also if I see the video I am sure I will be able to explain and that way make it easier and faster for admins and me, because I was not hacking. Can you please post it?

No video on this one either, but this “Most Wanted” page makes another appearance.

If there’s video evidence, we want to see it. If not, please unban Javivu.

You also told me you would PM me, which you did not. You also did not reply to my PM.

K7, Even though this player is in your (REV) team, you are NOT concerned about this ban.

Videos are displayed by and for admins under “Most Wanted” and are usually not accessible to public, so please calm down.

Now, even though the video might be a bit too short, I can confirm that even before being recorded, javivu was acting according to his ESP in order to follow players under ground, so he would know when to shoot players when they are out of the tunnels or when they are inside as javivu found me at least in 4 occasions digging right above me…

This video exists and we’ll ask other admins to look at it to make a decision. The ban was only 1 hour ban, but it’s possible that it had been extended by the system to 6 hours.

No matter what, admins will look at it and a decision might be taken.

Guard bans are 6 hours.

I’ve reviewed the video. We’ll discuss it and get a consensus from the rest of staff.

4 of us reviewed and discussed the video.

Consensus was there isn’t quite enough evidence to warrant a ban, and so it has been lifted.

Please rejoin babel first to sync the unban on all servers, then you’re free to play.

Thanks a lot ei8htx.

Hello. I think he can be concerned because rockyced said he was going to PM him but he didn’t, and also if I am banned our “(REV) team” will not have one player in the pinpoint tournament.
Evergreen helped me know why I was banned (ESP and aimbot), because rockyced didn’t tell me personally. About the aimbot part, I don’t have proof against it.

When I got banned last time, the admin posted the video so I could see it.
I think if I can’t comment on the video, I am defenseless against the ban.

I think it is not admin behaviour to give emotions piority and assume I am hacking without even spectating me before, and say it publicly like you just did now.
This is what I posted in the last appeal and it is the only thing I have to make you change your mind, because I can’t see the video rockyced uploaded: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=6753.msg62617#msg62617
I personally think if you are a server admin (not guard), you should know how the game works.

Thanks everyone who posted here. See you ingame.
Also it would yet be nice to see the video because I am curious.

If there was to be a permanent ban, then the video would have been made available for you to defend yourself against here in this appeal.

Since the admins who reviewed it decided it wasn’t enough to definitively prove cheating, it’s entirely up to the recording staff member to show the video if they want to.

As far as this appeal goes, the matter is closed.

here is the vid showing how i got banned without proof bc some admin was mad that he kept getting killed xddd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjIrlPxmu3w

thought it would be fun to share

Let me give you a piece of advice…
Don’t be a dick :slight_smile:

piece of advice? what for? i dont care if you think im a dick, im posting that video because its funny and to show that admins that are “100% sure” can be wrong
he didnt even spectate me so it indeed is an admin banning me because he kept getting killed

yea im being a dick to an admin who isnt even active anymore, what reckless behaviour :o

Date of last post : June 29, 2015, 01:06:27 PM HST
Your post : August 27, 2016, 07:17:03 PM HST

But, why? oO Are you going in one year to post another video ?

I don’t understand what is your purpose by doing that and :

• It wasn’t an admin that banned you (but a guard, not the same experience)
  • I don’t see where is the “fun” in your posts (but maybe that’s just me)
  • Your sanction was just a few hours, you didn’t even get any other ban once admins saw the video (so tell me where is the injustice and in what is it funny)
  • if the guard that sanctioned is not even around anymore, there is even less reason of you doing that (yeah why criticize someone that is not here, one year later ?)
    Don’t try to generalize this particular event to all aloha Admins, thanks

Also, everyone makes mistake; for example you just did by acting like that in this topic

No need to talk more about that, that’s ridiculous

Have fun on aloha !

i didnt want to post the video back then because people wouldve figured this is an alias xd

i was talking about goldorak, the admin i was playing against. he posted in this thread.

yea im ok with everything the staff did besides goldorak, who was so sure i was using esp but he clearly didnt spectate himself and he doesnt understand how the game works, thats the funny part

i didnt mention any admin other than goldorak

thx bro 8)

Man get over yourself. How long is a grudge worth holding? You weren’t even banned that long. Try playing on other servers where admins consider a 10kdr or a high accuracy evidence for aimbot. You’re still mad about something that happened a year ago and it’s honestly pathetic. We are a volunteer group that does the best we can. If you cannot understand that then some introspection is due.