Alph

I have changed my mind. No one except the admin and the player should be posting here. I also think the admins are right and that Alph was 100% hacking because admins don’t need proof, they know what they are doing. Everyone stop posting here, only admins are allowed. These admins have over 100 confirmed bans, and no one in this community is as experienced as them.

To be fair Arcinius and Atrain saw me playing hundred of times and even on spectator mode, topo only saw me less than an hour and from the other team perspective so they have way more experience in this matter than him. Also i wouldnt say years of “admin” experience, im playing this server more than 3 years and is the first time i hear of him ;D.
Still israelleelll is right here, thanks Arcinius and Atrain for helping but i dont want to cause trouble for you or give Topo any excuse to randomly ban another good player, if you want you can post for me in the general section if its not against the rules :slight_smile:

i’m not accusing you of cheating in all the hundreds of times your friends were watching you, i’m accusing you of cheating during the ~5 minutes i spent watching you play.

you may not have heard of me, but i’ve been around and administrating servers for what i’m willing to bet is longer than you’ve played, and if i were going to randomly ban people for beating me i’m sure somebody would have noticed by now. as it stands i am leaving you banned for a month, then you can appeal again, and i hope you’ll actually be honest next time.

i'm not accusing you of cheating in all the hundreds of times your friends were watching you, i'm accusing you of cheating during the ~5 minutes i spent watching you play.
which you did not from spectator mode, with no video whatsoever, and in a moment where i wasnt even killing anyone. Even if you really were accusing me of cheating (which i still dont believe you even believe that) thats a terrible job from you.
you may not have heard of me, but i've been around and administrating servers for what i'm willing to bet is longer than you've played
http://aloha.pk/index.php?action=profile;u=1184 thats the only part i admit you are right, you were for about half a year more than me playing, but still technichally right.
and if i were going to randomly ban people for beating me i'm sure somebody would have noticed by now.
That is a good question, i wonder were we could see the list of all the people you banned, i wonder if even half of them you make it with proofs like all the other admins, i wonder how many of them even appealed. And if i were going to randomly actívate hacks every time people beat me, then first i wouldnt be playing here because i would be banned for real and second i wouldnt lose so much vs other good players like atrain, waterstar, israelleell, moder, and many more than i dont want to forget.
as it stands i am leaving you banned for a month, then you can appeal again, and i hope you'll actually be honest next time.
Again you only want me to admit something i didnt do, and that wont happen. I know is not your appeal but read this http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1682.0

no, appeals are open to anyone who can contribute actual insight to the particular case being discussed. appeals definitely are not playgrounds for trolls, though.

what exactly have you, Arcinius, and Atrain contributed other than laughs amongst yourselves? the three of you are a far cry from the carefulness that aloha.pk represents, so it’s good for you guys that you are buddy-buddies because how else would you keep yourselves entertained around here?

topo has helped aloha.pk immensely over the years - yes, years of experience is right. when i think about why he’s such a highly regarded admin, the reasons go on and on in my head. the first time you’ve heard of him? come on, surely you’re not that oblivious… if you knew anything about him, anything at all, then you’d know that everything he does is with care and anything but random. i’m sure everyone who knows anything about him would think you’re silly for accusing him of acting randomly.

i notice your smilies… you’re awfully jolly after having been banned from a server that you have been playing on for more than three years…

yes, he’s really actually accusing you of cheating as he told you multiple times already. can you believe it now?

have you thought of searching his posts here on aloha.pk? that would be a good start for your wonders.

reality check: you are banned for real, not “would be.” i suggest you think about and accept that fact first before you continue to discuss your appeal.

Have the rules changed?

No idea about Arcinius and Atrain, but my contributions in the server are close to non-existant, i usually play and have a good time, for contributions i can only count 2 times i posted a screen about a glitch abuser in forum, about 10 or so times that i could call an admin and that admin found a real hacker ingame and nothing else. The real question is what does that even have to do? you want to ban every player that did not “contribute” to the server, go ahead, enjoy an empty server, every single player admin or no is a “far cry” in the server, but that doesnt mean you can get rid of all of them on a whim and without proofs or reason.
Also Arcinius and Atrain are not buddy-buddies, i meet them on this server, we are not even from the same country. I guess they posted to defend me because they know me as a player way better than you or topo, and i apreciate that.

I wonder if you were at least on one or two of those times when he displayed that “experience” in his job as an admin, but still that doesnt matter, on my ban he banned me after i started the votekick against him and when i was digging their tower at babel, he said it was because i was killing the guys on top of the tower but of those people i only killed 2 the rest were my other teammates, and on top of that they were on the top of the tower and very exposed, and if that is not enought the ban was with him watching from the enemy team, not spectator mode, and without a video or other admin to check. So yes that is either a very random way of doing it or it was on purpose because of the votekick.

The smilies were one in response to the “Your opinion < years of admin experience” it was funny, and the other to Arcinius and Atrain for defending me, that was a huge risk from them but i really apreciate that.

I still think that accusation is a lie to cover his own hacks, do you understand now? please read the other posts, it was very clear.

Thanks a lot for that idea, i still didnt read all (the forum have a lot of posts) but i found a few intersting things, for example

Aem said "We’ve had numerous newer staff members ban him a few times (including me), so you’re not alone. ", so it seems he was banned a lot of times (i assume numerous means more than 10, correct me if i am wrong) of course you say they were wrong but if its so many i wonder if they really are, and if you just let him go without proper investigation because of his status.

I still hope not, i still hope a real admin check my case, a lot of people saw me playing even a few admins (just to make it clear to you, those people saw me more than 1 hour, not like topo) and they know how i play and what kind of person i am.

On this, i agree, but their rules so if you want to say something else we can continue in a post in the general section so you dont get in trouble.

That’s not a rule, that’s a statement from an admin who isn’t even active anymore. Also, appeals have always been open for anyone to post, just not for trolling or posting things unrelated or useless content.

We have tool that allows us to spectate players for cheating without showing up on the spectator list (fun fact, the tool was made by topo). Video or another admin checking isn’t required to make a ban, do you think this is NCIS or something?

There is no risk in anybody defending you lol. They are free to vouch or call you out. Don’t make this any more dramatic than what it really is.

We understood what you said the first time, but the problem is you haven’t put thought into your statement. We’ve all sat down, observed countless of his recordings, and concluding our results long ago. I’ve banned him long ago both on Aloha and on Minit (back when it existed) and so has almost every other person. Don’t assume we just let him go because he’s a staff member and just sat and twiddled our thumbs for past few years, because we have banned others staff members for cheating in the past.

You can go ahead and take my word for it, or go in denial. We’ve all thought about the possibility, we’ve all reviewed, we’ve all made our “investigations.”

Mind naming who exactly? We’ve had a few “real” admins look at your case and agree with the verdict. If you want the verdict to change, I suggest you start talking about your appeal instead.

AEM’s reply is on point.

you appealed two other bans that were issued by two different admins, and you are now appealing a third ban that was issued by a third different admin.

your first appeal was in mid 2013, you were banned by Danke:

your second appeal was in early 2015, you were banned by Nathan:

the video referenced by Nathan in the appeal is:
https://youtu.be/0Lf_7q-_Ekc
some admins are still suspicious about your actions in that video, but Nathan was nice enough to give you the benefit of the doubt based on input from some other admins who happened to be around during the time he was seeking opinions about the video.

topo is a real admin. there are other real admins including myself who have checked your cases, and it is all of us real admins combined who make up the consensus that could influence or reverse topo’s or any other admin’s decision if there is enough reason to believe a mistake was made. i for one am on board with the notion that we’ve given you enough chances already.

You know nothing about me and don’t presume to. Sure I may not have bothered becoming an admin just to fuck others over but I have done shit for this community in the past. Nothing about Aloha shows anything but shadiness and bullshit high regard for yourselves. Get a reality check. There’s almost nothing left of this community and you’re driving the rest away. We should be accommodating players not fucking them over. Enjoy your little enterprise now. This won’t last forever and your time is drawing near. I was messing around at first but now you’re treating me like shit for defending my friend.

Yes but topo wasnt using that tool at that moment, he was playing on the other team, if it was another admin that used that tool shouldnt he be answering the appeal?

Well thanks for that, because only them were called out when they vouch for me.

Ok i will take your word for now, unless either you or anyone else find proof against that of course.

Ferrari, Nathan, Fallen, Irongears, probably more but i really dont want to forget anyone, i think they saw me a lot of time. A special mention to Danke, im very sure he had checked me a lot because he said after my first ban that he will follow me every single second i log so probably he even was on babel that day. But it can be any other you dont need me to name it.

I already talked about my appeal on the first message, now im only answer questions or arguments, if you want me to lie and admit hacking then read this.

“But, if you’re innocent, maintain your innocence and don’t cave in.”

Yes i appealed two times, so? did you ask those 2 admins what happened?
That video is from my second Ban, not this one, but i still remember it, it was against waterstar and it was like the third time water stop us at that spot so i sprayed over there after seeing my teammate in front of me getting killed, wouldnt an aimbot do it in one or two bullets and without the bullets getting to dispersed? also if those blue squares are enemy-mates (is that the term) wouldnt the weapon automatically point to them too?
Nathan said after seeing the video something like that if i remember well and you can ask waterstar too, another well known member of aloha.

i for one am on board with the notion that we've given you enough chances already.
What chance are you talking about? a chance would be if i was guilty and asked to play again, i was banned only for starting a votekick against topo, this is like if you tell a cop that he was stealing and he put you in jail just for that.

People judge you based on how you act. Learn that fact buddy because that applies to real life too. The best thing you’ve contributed to this community thus far is that public apology you made in regards to you requesting how to exploit the game.

Spare me your soap opera/conspiracy theories. The game died the day Ben sold the game to Jagex, you’re years behind if you think the game is dying. We banned someone because the admin had credible reason to do so and you’re butthurt because you think your friend is innocent? Feel free to defend yourself or your friends, but don’t start spewing random crap out of your ass about the entire staff being corrupt. We have no reason to ban random people, do you think we get paid per ban or something? What exactly is our motivation to ban random people from our servers when barely two of them are filled? Do you think the money sunk into the servers is just some expensive show to get people banned?

Get your facts straight and then we can start talking. Now back to the conversation that matters.

How would you know if he was using it? It literally takes a few seconds to use it.

As far as I know, none of the said admins/guards has come forth and defended your innocence based on their observations of your play. Feel free to contact them if you want know what their opinions are.

Fair enough, do whatever you think is right.

Aimbot != ESP. You can keep no recoil or no spread off in order to make the shots appear legitimate and more random as opposed to a constant one tap of the smg, while still utilizing aimbot. According to Danke, he unbanned only because you asked him and he unbanned you, not because he thought you were innocent (correct me if my memory servers me wrong Danke).

False, you were banned for cheating. Topo gets votekicked almost everytime he plays and if that were the case, we would have a lot more bans than you think. The worst that will happen to you is a cancel of your votekick or you will be togglevotekicked if you troll around with the reasoning.

Nathan will correct me if i’m wrong, but as i understand he unbanned you even though he was still suspicious about your activity recorded in that video. and as i already said, there are are some others who are still suspicious as well. but your ban was reversed anyway. just because we exercise leniency doesn’t necessarily mean that we think someone on the receiving end is innocent.

aloha.pk became involved with AoS a few days after its release. if we were the problem, why have we been and continue to be the game’s largest and oldest supporting community more than five years later? yes, accommodating players is important, but catering to those who are just “messing around” wouldn’t be considerate of the overall playerbase.

Instead of asking that why dont you just say if he was using it or not? instead of just saying that he wasnt using it you keep evading the question

Not ESP either, i knew an enemy was there because they were camping that spot the last 2 rounds and because my teammate was killed in front of me as you can see in the video. I dont remember very well the reasont Danke told me to unban me (it was on the chat) but i remember he told me he would check on me 24/7 to be sure, wouldnt you think he would have banned me for real after all that time if he found something?

Thats because if he banned all the people that votekicked him it would be suspicious, but that doesnt mean that all his bans are legitimate, probably around 80 or 90% are without any good reason just like this.

Alph,

After I shared your ban clip and discuss with other admins and we all conclude that it is not enough evidence to issue a ban. I will unban you immediately and i apologized for the inconvenience that may have cause.

Enjoy the fun.

Nathan

That is what he wrote on that post. I though that means that they saw it wasnt hack but maybe i am wrong, i hope Nathan can confirm it.
Too bad (or too convenient for him) that topo doesnt make videos like this, that would have been useful.

i was, but now you’re going to ask for proof which nobody can give you. why bother?

you’re being ridiculous.

you know that this wasn’t done at random and that there was a very good reason for it. i’ve already told you that this appeal is denied; you are wasting your time by posting here. wait the next 3 weeks out and then start over. maybe during those 3 weeks you should think about how much easier it would have been to a) not cheat in the first place and b) come clean about it after you were caught and banned for the third time rather than try to cast doubt on my abilities and reliability as a staff member.

i play with people who are much more annoying than you any way you want to look at it and i don’t ban them. i play with much better players than you and they’re all fine and still playing. why would i single you out? because you cheated. i find it interesting that you haven’t even mentioned the possibility that i mistook what i saw for cheats - instead you jumped straight to attacking my character.

you have no idea how much time and effort i have put into this game, or even what i am like as a person. if you did, maybe you’d realise that the thought of me turning around and banning somebody because i [didn’t want to lose/was being votekicked and that for some reason made me mad even though it happens every single game/don’t like them] is an absolute joke.

Because you were on the other team all the time, then that means that you were using a program to follow other players while playing and killing them, and that explains how you knew where all my teammates and me where all the time and how you were killing us, you were basically using ESP. If you were on spectator mode that would be ok, but you wasnt.

check the third post i put

I already give you the reasons, you even put them yourself even if you denied them, thats exactly what i believe it happened, specially since the ban was just in the moment where i was digging the tower and after i made that votekick. You "didnt record a video" nor have any proof but you are unwillingly to admit that maybe you are wrong this time, you even say you are fine admitting when you are mistaken, then that could mean that you are doing this on purpose then even if you know i didnt hack. Again, i will not lie even if it means i will not play again, but even so i would prefer if a good admin takes care of this appeal.
I though there was a chance you might have believed i was hacking, but the way you and your friends answer here and in the live chat makes me think that is not the case anymore.

my bad, i didn’t remember that post.

Because you were on the other team all the time, then that means that you were using a program to follow other players while playing and killing them, and that explains how you knew where all my teammates and me where all the time and how you were killing us, you were basically using ESP. If you were on spectator mode that would be ok, but you wasnt.
actually, i play on openspades. i connect with a second (voxlap) client to check for cheats. server and irc logs will show this, as well as me disconnecting with the second client after i make my bans.

as much as you might not want to believe it, i play legit. as much as you try to claim otherwise, i admin legit. of course sometimes i lose my patience with people, but i make an effort not to let that influence my decisions - especially when it comes to how i’m acting as a staff member. about as far as i let it go is responding like i did in my first reply to this thread. if i were actually the person you’re trying so hard to convince (who?) that i am and it were solely my decision, you wouldn’t have a chance at another appeal.

i’m done replying to you until your next appeal.

And as much as you might not want to believe it, i play legit too, sometimes i even play very good.
No need to wait for the next appeal, i already said everything in this one and i will not lie just to keep playing.