FaZe Acetheking

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes
    Not a kick, although I was being vk’ed multiple times.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    FaZe Acetheking

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    push

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t know… I was spawn killing a lot though. i did use MB. I am sorry, I promise never to hack again. I have deleted all traces of MB. I cannot name the hacks, but I go them from RexTutorials, if you want go check out his channel look for the video and then he will show the hacks. Again I am so sorry for hacking. :frowning:

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I shouldn’t be… I am willing to be banned for a time. But please do unban me soon. I am eager to play. I will NEVER hack again.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

12:34 PM
I know my banning guard.
EDIT: The hacks include Auto Aim, MB, and something that if you hover over players it will be red and if it is you can shoot if it is yellow that means you cannot.

EDIT
Eddy will contact him.

I admit I did use multi bullets hack, but I had deleted that after a few vk’s.

Please don’t quote me, I was just notifying you what happened.

I have contacted your banning admin.

oh ok.

i will do my video… wait a minute

As you admitted, you were hacking badly, but I think it’s rather funny that you think it was unfair that you got banned. I have inserted the video proofs on Most Wanted so that other admins may see your acts and they will decide what to do from now on.

Alright, sorry.

Hello Ace da king, rocky has given us permission to help him in this appeal process.

So, I’ll start with this. Times will be incorrect, since quoting doesn’t take editing a post into account.

but now,

So you failed to mention the use MB on your first try. After editing the appeal, you didn’t mention the use of Aimbot and Esp. And yes, however you word it, it’s still Ab/Esp.

You were applying for trusted Ace. A trusted status. There were even some staff members who were vouching for you. You hacking on our servers was a major breach of trust. I would expect such behavior from new, uneducated players. But someone like you, who’s been around for a long time and knows the consequences? No, I wouldn’t expect it…

And so, after all of this, you still think you were banned unfairly?

I am sorry, I am so ashamed. I am hated and then I do this. What a stupid thing to do. I am very sorry that I applied for trusted and hacked. I didn’t even think of that. I promise I will not hack again, but do punish me. I deserve it.
I am sorry to ALL people & Admins.
I am also sorry to the people who were in game when I hacked, I am so sorry.
I hope I get un-banned soon.
Again sorry, I will NEVER HACK again.
Thanks
~Ace

Edit: does this mean I will never get trusted…? :frowning:

I am one of the most forgiving admins and still, I am in shock to see that you still claim your Trusted. Being trusted means that even when no admin is around, we know you’ll play fairly and you won’t disrupt the game because you own an advantage that other players don’t. Seriously, how could we trust you after such issue? I agree with FerrariFlunker when he says that someone like you must know the consequences of his acts since you’ve been playing around for a long time.

Consider yourself lucky to not have been banned permanently and in my opinion, you should forget about your Trusted for a little while.

I am not claiming that I am trusted, I am hated and mistrusted. I’m ok with being hated, I deserve it.
I have promised never to hack again, I have said I will never hack again. I can’t believe I hacked even though I was here for a long time and still did this.

Ace he basically is saying that you are still going in the direction of even thinking about trusted after you did such a thing. He said your not you’re.

K…

We had a long discussion between admins about your case as to ban you permanently or not, after abusing the trust you asked to give you. As you can see, this thread has been read 335 times so far.

We have finally agreed on a 2 weeks ban, ending on April the 19th.

However, we expect from you not only to never hack, but we also expect from you to have a nice and fun attitude with all players and admins. You want to be part of the community, feel appreciated ? Stop getting in conflict with people. People threaten to votekick you when you play LEGALLY ? Take it as a compliment, it means you’re good.

Now, let’s be honnest, after this offense, we will suspend also your Trusted application for at least 1 year and we hope that during this time, you will show us that you acquired maturity. How could we give the Trusted to someone who deserves to be votekicked for being rude or impolite, griefing or not respecting other players ?

Enjoy the game, we appreciate your talents, but be sure that many of us will pay attention to your behaviours in the next months and you won’t get one more chance if you dare to abuse the trust we got in you.

Hello AcetheKing.
As Goldorak stated, your ban has been reduced from permanent to two weeks. Just to clarify, the ban will expire on Sunday, April 19th at 7:46:06 GMT-8. If you join any servers before your ban has expired, it will be considered ban evasion, which would result in further consequences.

And I just want to highlight that this is your first and last chance. If you are ever caught hacking again, it will result in a permanent ban with no chance to appeal.
Hopefully you have learned a few life lessons from this “experience”: both to be used in real life or behind a computer screen. Take what you’ve learned and apply it to how you act, behave, talk to others, etc. In conclusion, don’t make us regret our decision.

Please don’t say AceTheKing or AcetheKing, it’s Acetheking :stuck_out_tongue:
And ok fair enough.
I’ll do my best!

http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0
Useless post