GrO oT Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    (GrOoT)

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    IDK

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    i’ve banned per newbe

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    To play

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    May-5-2017

Ubanned? Ok Ok

… no.

previous bans:

videos taken yesterday:

- YouTube (all clips in this video taken within 5 mins of one another)

at this point, there is no chance of us unbanning you again.

hqdefault.jpg

Okay, so I can play now, right?

[1:34 PM] ℓυคη: Because you got so much on my foot, I got tired of this game and [b]I'm not going to play anymore[/b], if this is what you're wanting [1:40 PM] ℓυคη: Do you think I'll call aloha? If I want to, I'll go to the new Brazilian server. [1:40 PM] ℓυคη: I can have ping 50 [1:40 PM] Spring: Then play there [1:41 PM] ℓυคη: [b]I will not play[/b] this square game

Sorry, I’m very fucked, but now I’m a new person, I meditated, watched some p@rn and learned to live xD
If I get the 24th chance, and hesitate again, I’ll let you eat me ok?

nah

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Never

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    (GrOoT)

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    All

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I’m a very kind person, I can not say why this event

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    To send a kiss to the topo

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    may-6-2018

thx for unbann xD i :heart: u, u see xD