Ban appeal :/

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    :heart: :heart:

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

First - This is hack for you?

I didn’t see ESP
And in all my shots my aim goes up
In 1:52 until the end must be some bug, because there is no way to shoot holding shift

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    For not being what they accuse me

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    May-2-2017

hqdefault.jpg

0:00 You essentially put your target on someone and held it there before checking for a rout up. The odds of surfacing not in your favor you go back in the tunnel.

0:05 Instead of checking left or right like anybody else would have you look straight, knowing the corners are already clear, at the enemy beyond the wall obscuring your vision.

0:13 You put your target right on the enemy players head and then lose interest in the tunnel after you see your teammate cleared it. Or you were going back to find another tunnel and still coincidentally paused on his head for a second.

0:19 Instead of looking at the tunnel ahead, you look at the wall to your left to check the tunnel you cant see yet.

0:25 instead of checking the tunnel to your right you look at the enemy beyond the wall.

0:29 very clear nap and no noticeable recoil after the shot, only you moving your mouse.

1:15 you check your back only in the direction of the guy behind the wall

1:18 check to see if the coast is clear

1:20 headshot with no recoil visible whatsoever.

1:21 check your back but still only in the direction of the single guy behind the wall

1:23 You didn’t poke your head up to look around. You sat bellow ground and checked the area from an obscured view.

1:25 you look directly at a guy behind the wall

1:27 You react to the obvious last and look at the 2 afk blue behind the wall before the guy obviously throwing grenades at you from the tower. The 2 body shots you get on the guy show no recoil.

1:37 You follow the enemy player through the wall and change your position to react to his until he leaves and then you move further in to the tunnel.

The end of the video was some kind of glitch and is not included as evidence.

0:05 - It does not make any sense, I was walking in the tunnel to the blue base

0:13 - I was walking in the tunnel still expensive, there was a part without blocks yet, I looked at the part that there were no blocks

0:19 - I had already been there, I was just going back that way

0:25 - I was looking at the minimap and looking for number 2 on my keyboard (spade)

1:15/18 - It has nothing to do, I looked in the direction where the blue team is usually born

1:20 - I looked and shot, is something wrong with that? On your camera it looks like it was very fast

1:21 - I checked to see if any blue team players had appeared.

1:23 - I was scared and I tried to buy time

1:25 - If I look in any direction without knowing if there’s anyone there, and by coincidence having a person there, I’m going to be a hack?

1:27 - My aim goes up, but as I go behind the wall of the impression that did not move, how would I activate and deactivate a hack so fast?

1:37 - Since I could not kill him, I obviously tried to hide, and it was obvious that he would come after me, so I saw that there was a hole in my head, and I went to check the stairs to get out of there, because It was dangerous

After discussion among the staff the majority opinion is that the 3 video’s provided were nep, not enough proof. That is not my opinion but we’re giving you the benefit of the doubt. You should be unbanned now. If you still can not get on the servers post here.