NewBe - Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    That was not votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    NewBe

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk 24/7 hallway (r1ctf)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I do not know very well. I think it was because I was raising deaths with fakes.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I did not know it was forbidden, and I will not do it anymore because now I know it’s wrong.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    14/04/17 - 20 hours

Hi, I’m a member of staff and the one that gave you the ban, I’ll give you a little introduction of who we are and what is aloha:

We are a small and easy group where we believe in the second opportunity for those who come forward, admit their mistake and promise not to hack again. On the other hand, we are pretty tough on anyone who does not tell the truth.

Aloha staff members would never ban a player for no reason.

So I’m going to give you the chance to tell the truth

I created fake accounts to raise my reputation in the rankings, so I logged in with several different accounts on an empty aloha server and activated a hack to help with the process.

Apart from the fact that you were using clones to increase your kills in aloha statistics and at the same time using aimbot, you evaded several times.

¿ it you makes known name “Amazon” ?

I am giving you the opportunity to tell the whole truth.

I thought my ban was along with the ban on the forum. So I created this account to try the unban

The use of hack leads by a bad way and brings its consequences and I see that you admit your mistake.
I just want you to promise never to do it again and to remove all trace of hack on your pc.

I promise, Besides, I have not used it on other players :slight_smile:

I have decided to give you a second chance, I will ask to give them unban, until your ban has not been resolved please do not try to enter the aloha servers.

Your ban has been removed, remember that if one of the staff members sees you again using cheats, the ban will be restored and you will not get a second chance.

You can now re-join the aloha servers.