FaZe Pamaaj

And, how would the hacker know her name when she (according to him) never played pinpoint?
Also, more ironic.
The persons who should actually take care of this ban have never replied when I was talking to him, despite taking the time to see what I said.

FaZe Pamaaj,

This is taken from the pinpoint log on june 15, the day she was banned:

2013-06-15 18:25:54-0700 [-] [RMD] Vanessa (IP x.x.x.x, ID 31) entered the game!
This ip is the exact same as the one you are posting from now. As we told you before, there's no chance this is a mistake.

So I suggest, instead of blaming and insulting us, go ask and blame your sister, because she is the only reason you’re not allowed to play anymore.

No, this is a mistake, i know when I see a lie, and I know when I see something wrong. And the thing wrong here, is everything you guys are saying.

Click for details

MISTAKE MY ASS!!! TROLOLOLOLOL

1 Like

What makes you think that we’re lying? Why would we ban your sister for no reason? Why do you have to be so stubborn NOT to see the truth?

Because I know my family and even though my dad is the one I know the most, I know alot about my younger siblings, and each and everyone of them plays fairly because they suck at fps games most of the time.

Actually, if someone sucks really badly at FPS games, I’d expect them to download hacks because they’re angry. Also, you can’t possibly know everything about your sister, so why don’t you ask her about this incident?

All of the evidence is here, it’s just that you can’t accept the fact that your sister hacked. Yes, I know that she is your sister and that you trust her (like every good brother), but you can’t be 100% sure that she didn’t hack. Just ask her about it and explain to her that if she DID hack (and she did, since we have evidence) she should confess instead of lying. Lying will get her nowhere, confession is what we want and what we appreciate. :wink:

I already asked her long before this when it said I was banned and she didn’t know either. None of my siblings hack, because the don’t suck, I said they suck most of the time because they’re always going up against better players.

Why don’t you ask your sister to write an appeal instead of you?

First answer me this question. Why would you appeal for something you didn’t do?

because you are banned?

Well I already appealed and it didn’t go through so that’s it.

Je bent echt een mongool heh?

EDIT:(this is really going nowhere)

You can’t help us get this appeal done if you say this is not about you, so (as we always do in this kind of situation) we need to talk to the person who can tell us more about this ban, or to the person who is in charge of the computer/network in your home.

This appeal is not getting through because of your stubbornness, remember, you’re the one who wants to get unbanned, and we are the ones who want to do the right thing, and for that we need the whole truth.

You also can’t refute the presented proof or arguments with just “this is a mistake, i know when I see a lie”

This ban appeal is getting nowhere at all, it would be better if we dig up the grave for this topic and let it rest.

That’s because you want to prove your innocence, that you didn’t do anything at all.
But let me tell you this: Your sister’s definitely lying to you, the evidence is right here and you just fail to see we aren’t lying.
And, finally, let me fix this:

Yes, this is true, i know when I see a lie, and I know when I see something wrong. And the thing wrong here, is everything my sister is saying.

ITT - What the Aloha staff have said:

1. Your sisters/your homes ip entering the PinPoint server - Proven with IRC logs.
  2. Shown you a video clearly showing us that person hacking - Provided by the banning admin Topo.
  3. Your ip from this forum post and matches the one banned - Proven just by you being here.

What you have said:

1. We’re lying - yet we’ve provided you with sufficient proof.
  2. We’ve made a mistake and it’s not your sister - given the evidence, it clearly is without a doubt.
  3. We’re still lying and can’t admit to it - well buddy hate to break this to you but we’re 100% sure it was your sister.

As a recommendation, you should stay banned. You refuse to take into account that we KNOW what we’re talking about and I guess maybe that makes you feel backed into a corner. Well you kind of are. Who put you there? You did quite simply, by refusing to listen and/or admit to us being righteous in this situation and doing our job to keep hackers off the server. I know you’re probably mad too, and that well that’s just not our problem. We didn’t hack for you, somebody in your house took care of that. You know I bet you’d get a hiding if you got caught talking to your parents/siblings like you have done to our staff. You’re insolent, rude and god damn petulant. We’re right and you’re wrong it’s as simple as that. If you cannot admit that then you won’t get unbanned and the appeal will be locked at Topo’s request.

I feel this appeal has gone on for long enough and you’ve had plenty of time to answer truthfully and with conviction. Two things you have neither demonstrated nor even come close to aspiring to.

As much as you would like to see me say those words, I won’t because you guys are the problem here. So I agree that we should just let this topic rest, after all there is obviously no effort made by the admins to even take a glance at the truth.

The admins never took the effort to take the time to look at the truth?
They provided you a recording of her playing - You however claimed it wasn’t her because of the rifle skin. We told you it was only viewable for you.
The IP address was excactly the same as your house, now tell me: Who would enter your house, download a cheat for a game called “Ace of Spades” and hack under her name? Excactly: Your sister.
The logs from the game clearly told us she played on June 15th, the date you were offline.
Have you seen her playing at that day, have you checked her computer to see that she has no hacks on her computer?
The answer to that, is no.

Just ignore this piece of shit -.-
What he is trying to do is trying to make us believe that this isn’t his sister hacking, so he will get unbanned.

I don’t have any hack files in my computer and also I don’t really care. I already said we should all just put this topic to rest because it’s pretty much useless at this point. If you want to continue replying on this topic and wasting your time for something that’s long been over, then continue but as I said, i’m just going to play Team Fortress 2 or something, so for the last time, Just.Leave.It.Alone.