FaZe Pamaaj

Well, this is obviously not going anywhere. Feel free to try again (or better, have your sister try) when you’re ready to concede that we know what we’re talking about. Denied, requesting a lock.

Listen I understand that you guys are trying to make a point and I understand. And as you said, this isn’t going anywhere, and I don’t think it ever was to be honest .__.
But I wouldn’t suggest locking the topic, i’d suggest deleting it instead.

Okay, I just read this entire thing for the first time.

1. You guys (admins/guards/mods) and especially people who don’t have anything to do with this (Recoded_NL who the hell are you and why the fuck are you posting on this?) should probably be less incendiary. Some of you guys were trying to help but others were clearly just here for the spectacle and trying to have fun. Many comments didn’t contribute positively to the discussion. So shut up if you’re just ad hominem-ing. FaZe was stubborn and adamant about not hacking and being sure that his/her sisters weren’t as well; that’s somewhat troublesome given the situation but realize that he/she got annoyed with everyone else because we mocked him/her too much for no reason.

2. Did you possibly have friends over who may know about this game? It’s not impossible for someone to use your sister’s computer (with “Vanessa” or whatever log-in name left unchanged) and cheated instead.

3. That video establishes that someone using the name of Vanessa under your internet connection connected to our servers and hacked. Maybe it was you, your sister, a friend who visited, a hacker who remotely controlled your computer to screw you guys over, we really don’t know. But what we do know is that there’s no way for us to be sure that this won’t happen again.

On behalf of aloha, I apologize to everyone in your family who may be innocent of cheating. I also apologize for failing to notice that things were getting out of hand and reprimanding some forum posters. But please understand that we can’t have a hacker running around the server unchecked. As the system stands, we can only ban by connections, and someone hacked from your connection. If it’s nobody you know, that’s even worse because we will never be sure that it won’t happen again.

If you ever do figure out who did it or how they did it, and devise a method to prevent it from ever happening again…well then, we have some room of discussion.

Well if there’s anything I know, it’s that the hacking did not come from this house. I understand how dumb that sounds, but that’s just it. I comprehend what you mean, but I know very well that the person in that video was not in my house. I can very surely bet my life on that statement.

…this might be a dumb question, but did you password-protect your WiFi connection?

Even if he didn’t, I doubt that the neighbours would have picked the exact same username as his sister.

I don’t think the story adds up, but what I think is probably irrelevant anyways. Even on the rare occasion that there was a glitch in display names, it can only happen if the player “Vanessa” was originally playing anyways…according to FaZe Pumaaj’s story, nobody else in his family could’ve possibly been on. Hence; not buying it.

Yes this really isn’t going anywhere. IMO his story is bullshit as the evidence is clear and he is just stalling right now. He can deny it all he wants but I know and you all know that either he hacked or someone in his family did. Same IP, same username (as his “sister” still we are relying on his word here) and Obviously the same location etc,hence same ip. Pmaj, none of your story makes sense nor does it add up for us to assume that someone other than yourself or your sister has been hacking on the servers and therefore you have lied somewhere along the way.
FaZe; you have just dug a big hole for yourself, a hole you won’t be able to get out of anytime soon. I highly recommend you tell the truth before there is no chance whatsoever of you getting unbanned.

He obviously isn’t going to tell the truth after all this time. I suggest that someone close this thread if he doesn’t reply soon.

i mean no disrespect to Reki or any other admin by intruding, but FaZe Pamaaj i believe if you truly feel as though no one in your network cheated (and you truly believe this) that you should:

• just accept the punishment dealt
  • wait the time that they decide to suspend you from the servers
  • and don’t let it happen again

in the event that you did hack, then congrats you got away with it

however if you did not, then you get to come back after a time

also if you ever decide to hack again, the events leading up to your punishment will not be discussed and you (and your family) will be permanently banned from all servers

honestly, just take the fall for this one and don’t let it happen again

Why was this thread even unlocked at all?