FaZe Pamaaj

Mate, we do understand you.
The fact that the skin is different is because you can edit it. However, the only person that’s able to see your skin is you and no one else.
You can ask everyone here on this site, ask it on other sites. They’ll tell you the same thing.
Maybe then you’ll believe this is the true story, and we’re not lying to you.

I already knew about the skins I just mean that I don’t beleive that the person in this video hacking is my sister. I am as sure as Watermelons are green.

If it wasn’t your sister hacking with that account, who was it then, your parrot?

Mock all you want, I know it wasn’t her, and it appears that it’s going to stay like this. I don’t really care what positions of authority all of you have, but you are all easy to fool it seems as you believe that the footage is actually my sister. And if you choose to believe that it was on my IP adress, then very well, but she remains innocent until proven guilty, and that footage doesn’t prove anything as she nor I have never even come close to clicking on Pinpoint.

Evidence to keep you banned:

Someone in your household has been caught cheating.

Result:
This someone, be it your brother, grandpa or parrot, was permabanned and still is after the appeal you posted earlier.

This means your household is still not allowed to play on the aloha servers.

Quote from Drebbel: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3339.msg29306#msg29306

IP adresses don’t lie, especially when all of it is recorded with your sisters username.
Besides, have you checked her browsing history to see if you or her have ever entered pinpoint?
Have you monitored her to see that she never entered pinpoint? I don’t think so.

I know for a fact that nobody in my house was playing pinpoint and definitely not hacking. You might say that IP adresses don’t lie, but I call bullshit because you’re little “IP’s” must be powered by toasters if you think that the hacking came from my household.

Well, give us the evidence that no one in your house was playing pinpoint, then.
What person would sneak on your sisters computer, download a cheat for Ace of Spades and deciding to hack on the Aloha.pk servers?

An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing. Its role has been characterized as follows: "A name indicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is. A route indicates how to get there."

The player that was hacking had your IP address, it indicated your house and it eventually got to you as a ban-message.
But, if you(or your sister) keep lying to us, all of Aloha.pk’s servers and Minit servers can’t be accessed by your house.

I don’t care what you say, I will continue to know that this is a major mistake and if you think i’m lying, then so be it.

Your ignorance and stubbornness is gonna get your appeal denied.

just saying

Well if you accuse my family of something that is absolute horse shit, i’m going to defend my statement, aka the correct statement.

You’re trying to say that your household is innocent, even though evidence has been proven. Debate all you like saying your wrong, but unless you have some solid evidence/proof it was a mistake (how, I don’t know), your not gonna get anywhere.

Why is a banned player posting in someone else’s ban appeal?

One of two things is going on here:

1. Pamaaj truly does not believe that this is his sister hacking, because… I mean it’s his sister. Who wouldn’t trust their own siblings?

2. Pamaaj is just acting like that he doesn’t know what is going on here so that we can ease off a little and believe his story that this is not his sister nor anyone related to him.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but could another hacker (who has a dynamic ip) have shifted accidentally shifted their ip to match Pamaaj’s ip during the time of this recording?

If the IP that was banned is the same IP that the user is posting from now, then that would be impossible for someone else to have held it briefly within that time.

Listen, I know there were no hacks involved in my house, I really don’t care if my IP is going to stay banned. We have an Xbox, we’ll just go play some fucking halo. I really don’t care at all anymore since the admins here are all heterosexual bear wrestlers who get boners whenever they ban someone. And here’s a little spoiler, [details=Click for details]I.Really.Don’t.Give.A.FadoodleFuck[/details]

Ok Pamaaj I’ve got nothing to do with this but that last comment was extremely childish.

Your ip really doesn’t deserve to be unbanned. So yea you should go play some Halo and have a nice day. If you didn’t care you would not have tried to appeal.

Good Day Sir - TwIsTeDBuLL3T

P.S. Just a little FAZE fan boy who needs to pop mom’s titty out your mouth and grow up.

JK but it would have been good.

I commend you for learning another language, I’m trying to learn one as well. Just FYI, heterosexual means straight, as in pursuing the opposite sex (the way it generally works in nature and with 95% of the population). Homosexual is same-sex, or gay, and is generally the slander used when one is using sexual orientation as an insult.

I know, and I meant hetero, it would’nt make sense wrestling a bear of the same sex.

What’s wrong with gay bear sex? Didn’t south park do an episode about this?