FaZe Pamaaj

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I waited atleast 10 days…

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    FaZe Pamaaj

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    None, I was offline

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I have no idea, honestly, I wasn’t even online at the time. I just woke up the next day banned.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I didn’t do anything wrong.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Approximately 6/5/2013. And I don’t know the time because once again, I was offline.

Hi there! Before this goes any further, I’d like to ask you a question. Is the name “[RMD] Vanessa” familiar to you?

Well that explains how I got banned while offline, my sister and I share a computer, but if she got banned, why am I banned?

Since you share a computer, you and your sister have the same IP address, which is what we use to ban people - we can’t ban you by name or you’d just be able to edit your config to circumvent it. :slight_smile:
Unfortunately, I caught your sister cheating on the 15th. You’ll have to either get your sister to create her own appeal or accept responsibility for her actions and promise that you’ll find a way to prevent her from cheating again.

cheating?

Yes, cheating. Using a no-recoil and an aimbot hack, as shown by this video. (I blurred the chat because I had to log in)

Wait, what server is that?

Pinpoint… why does it matter? :L

Because she’s never played pinpoint. The only servers we play are Arena gametypes

Well, she was definitely playing on pinpoint when I made the ban… that video was taken on pinpoint, the player being observed was called “[RMD] Vanessa” and connected from your IP.

Well I find this hard to beleive as she is a good player and doesn’t use any sort of cheats.

I’ve already shown you video proof that she did use cheats. There is no disputing the fact that somebody was on your computer, using your internet connection to cheat on one of our servers. Again: you’ll have to either get your sister to create her own appeal or accept responsibility for her actions and promise that you’ll find a way to prevent her from cheating again.

Although we believe there has been a mistake, I understand. It’s just that we both know surely that neither of us has played pinpoint and I trust my sister enough to know that she doesn’t use aimbot.

Look the IP’s don’t lie. It’s why we use them to ban. So bearing in mind the IP from this appeal is the same as the one that is banned we can definitely say this:

Somebody from your house used your families computer and entered one of our servers, PinPoint, and used a cheating program on there and was caught and banned by el topo here, from what I can see in that video somebody was most definitely cheating making it a righteous ban.

That’s all I have to add to this discussion, sorry for butting in but objectivity is always good.

Alright, I understand. I know that she doesn’t cheat and neither do I. But I guess i’ll just play on other servers. Thanks for all help concerning the problem by the way.

Topo, I recognized something very interesting. I re-watched the video and noticed that the rifle skin is not my sisters, I believe that this is solid evidence that the person in this video is not Vanessa.

The rifle model is the one that I was using at the time I took the recording. For the last time, the person in that video was definitely cheating and they were definitely connected from your home. There is not a chance that this is a mistake.

Have you noticed that EVERY person has the skin you have?
That’s because when you insert a skin, it’s only viewable for you and no one else.

If you replace a part of .kv6 file, then that portion of the game you modified will only be shown to you and you only. Other people who doesn’t have their skin modified cannot see your skin.

Very well, although I still fail to believe this is true. And i’m sure of my statement, but I will not question you further as you don’t seem to have the understanding