A Flying Oven ban appeal

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

A flying Oven [not affiliated with the hacker a flying chair, a flying in my name represents my South African clan]

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Alohan.pk R1ctf 24/7 Hallway

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Got auto kicked for shotgun shooting whilst relodeing at the same time. I was to trying to kill a hacker who was grieving my building and destroyed a row of 5 blocks with 1 hit of his shovel and always got head-shots or one hit kills with his smg. [would add his name if I remeber. Eye witness is guy from ck clan whom helped my defend the ruins]

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I feel I was unfairly banned and want to return to building in peace.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Approximately 19:30 gtm+2 Johannesburg time Date: 2013/06/18

Am positive that it is not just a vote-kick, I was not allowed to play this morning at 08:58 GMT+2 Johannesburg time [ it is the 19 of June today 2013] sorry for reply, I didn’t see the modify label thinngy.

On second look, the video isn’t very conclusive (it looked like you were hacking). I’m going to unban you for now. If Thufman (the guard who recorded you) says you were hacking more than just what he recorded, though, I’d like to figure out why.

Oh, and while you’re carrying the intel, please try to cap it. If you just want to build off to the side, don’t pick up the intel.

And just in case you were hacking, please don’t…

I am sorry about the intel, i am gratefull, thankyou, now to try and see if the damage to my building can be repaired

[not affiliated with the hacker a flying chair, a flying in my name represents my South African clan]
Checked your post history and you hacked with the name "A Flying Chair" before, and the other appeal was denied. What gives?

A flying chair was my younger brother, I do not like making online accounts and used his account, I do not even have an email account. I only used his aloha.pk account for the appeal thats all, really. I am the eldest of my brothers and enjoy the game, have been playing aos from long before jagex and like the aloha.pk servers.

On your previous appeal you said you hacked and your brother (brother = A Flying Chair) got banned and you begged for an unban for him.
Your previous appeal was denied.
You come back again saying that you are using your brother’s account (brother = A Flying Chair) which means this is and has been your own account.
You are caught hacking again and you’re now begging again for a secong chance and you’re calling your brother a hacker.

Great ability you have to change stories.

Guess whats going to happend now.

That was my other brother, like I said, I am the eldest of the three brothers, I have not played as a flying chair and have only been playing as a fluing oven and build. I do not hack or play unfair. i use mostly the shotgun on arena servers and the sniper on hallway servers. I am not a liar. If you dont belive me fine, but there is a certain place in hell reservbed for assholes like you.

The ammount of brothers you have has the same effect as Pinocchio’s nose apparently.

PS: ok Im done posting in this thread.

Quote han solo" see you in hell" Constitutional law of my country: Innocent until proven guilty. You have given no evidence suggesting that I am hacking or given any reason for me to be banned. Give me deviance and i shall stop this, but remember. you guys said you believe in second chances and maintain your innocence. I am innocent.

Just like the other ban appeal from this account.

Hello. This is the brother of player A Flying Chair. I got an aim-bot hack for Ace Of Spades and tested it out on one of his favorite servers. He got banned and because it was my fault i would like to make an appeal to get him un-banned. I think the server was zombies server, might have been another aloha server.

I am very sorry and repent my sins.

Sincerly

Alex

And, if the admins had to record evidence of EVERY single player, many hackers wouldn’t get banned at all.
Last, this is a rule many people know: “Anything you say can and will be used against you”.

Evidence to keep you banned:

Someone in your household has been caught cheating.

Result:
This someone, be it your brother, grandpa or parrot, was permabanned and still is after the appeal you posted ealier.

This means your household is still not allowed to play on the aloha servers.

Instead of wishing someone to go to hell blame your brother, who for some mysterious reason made an account here, but never used it for himself.

Period.