Banned Again :'(

[b]Hello today I was banned for another reason I dont know of I played tons of servers of aloha.pk today and then I tried logging in today and got banned. I dont know again why I was banned my brother played today so I dont know if it was him but I would like to be given another chance I will not let my other on the computer for the dues that he has done of that i have done I would also like to know the reason it was for please and thank you

1. Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked.
    I probally wasent votekicked I waited it said BANNED

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
[FEAR]Whispers < That is now changed to SirWhispers I gave my clan up due to no one joining.

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
I’ve played on top 10 arena on and infiltration and that’s all I remember.

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I dont know but it was probally hacks if it was I dont hack but I think my bro does he usally plays on my computer so not to sure. (Example 1 | Example 2)

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
I’ve been banned before but I never did anything wrong and got unbanned so I hope i get unbanned again I dont think I did anything wrong.

#6) Date and time (approx).
I honestly dont know what time it was sorry. :frowning:

Yea…I banned you for hacking.

What hack? :frowning: And will I ever be unbanned?

Digging this thread up, I’m now suspicious that you weren’t “caught” in my rangeban, but rather WAS my target for the rangeban.

If I were you, I’d start looking for some non-Aloha and non-Minit servers to play on.

But I love Aloha servers please. :-[

Try answering the question. Not obvious enough? Well, here’s my version:
Were you using hacks, including but not limited to downloaded files that fixed recoil of shots and/or draw boxes around players through walls?

As you prepare your answer, keep these three examples in mind…

1 Like

What? I don’t know waht recoil is and I dont have a clue how I would download that :’(

So… You’re saying that, you never hacked… at all… but have been caught in TWO range bans… Sounds fishy to me. >:(
Trust me. You might as well have fessed up. But now, it’s too late. You’ve lied. Because you’re always better off telling the truth in a ban appeal. You almost always get unbanned (with a wait of a week or so, but you still need some punishment) by telling the truth, and you’ll be accpected back into the community.

Chappy.

No, he got caught in one rangeban and was explicitly banned for ESP in another.

I never hacked and I remember the last one and it happened the exact same this time again cause I remember I glitched out and tried reconnecting and banned like the last one I dont hack :frowning:

I cleaned out my computer and stuff and It never said I got unbanned but I tried logging In and It worked somehow I logged in started playing like a normal player I was only using smg and shotgun and I used the rifle once and changed back to smg and I did /accuracy I had 100% ACCURACY ON RIFLE!! I dont even know how I only used it once and got like probally 1 or 2 kills! and then I went back to smg and stuff but I have no idea how I got 100% accuracy on rifle and then BANG I got banned! But no one ever posted on this thread that I was unbanned.

You got banned for Ban evasion.

Isn’t that like changing ip and stuff?? If it is my ip changes everyday so I dont know what to say…

Your IP does indeed change pretty often. I’ll take care of that.

Soo question will I ever get unbanned or no? :frowning:

So nothing is going to happen? I cant play on the servers cause my ip changes everyday… What do I do I just want to be unbanned please.

Telling the truth holds a magic key. Wanna find out where it leads to? Well, you know what to do.

But I didnt hack :’(

Which is what most hackers say. Although you were probably the target of the rangeban, when I spectated you, you were hacking. We can go on to argue for days but that’s not worth anyone time. Any last comments whispers?

Yeah, goodbye I guess… :-\

1 Like