Falsely accused of hacking, perma banned?

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked
I did.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)
Fizz

#3) Server you were playing on.
Island, Hallway.

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I’m being truthful here, Here’s the story. I was about to join Island and I got banned, previously I was owning in that server, everyone was calling me a hacker. I left after I got like 73 kills. I joined Hallway, and starting spawn killing (Basically what everyone does) Then I left cause I was getting bored. I rejoined Island, It said server full. I rejoined again and it said banned.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
I’ve been playing AoS for 2 months now and I love it, without Aloha.pk servers I’m going to be bored all day.
I’m kind and friendly and I don’t hack. I have a clean reputation.

#6) Date and time (approx)
11/4/2012 November 4 2012

votekick3 for Fizz has ended. Fizz left during votekick
Fizz banned for 30 minutes: hack

Next time actually wait 30 minutes.

EDIT:Well if you were just on TDM with that name, I just caught you aimbotting.

This time I was spawnkilling behind blue’s base, now I’m banned again. What the hell.

Yes, I caught you aimbotting.

Aimbotting? your telling me I was aimbotting because I would sneak behind there base and kill.
Only thing I have relevant to AoS is AoS itself and Spadille

Not the spawnkilling but the snapping. Which is what an aimbot does.

what is snapping? I’m sorry I don’t know what that is.
I’m seriously innocent. I don’t have aimbot or anything.
All I know is that when a bunch of blues spawn I just kill em.

I’m on Aloha everyday, I wouldn’t hack or anything to ruin the fun.

Snapping is Quoted from Reki

Snapping is DEFINED as instantly. It's not about how long you wait before you snap, it's that you're able to immediately position your gun to another player away from you.

You did kill the blues. I was watching another potential hacker and he was afk so I started watching others than you spammed the kill feed so I went to check you out. When I checked you out, I spectated you carfully and you were indeed hacking.

I only targetted short ranged people. Which means I target a person that’s close, Also if you watched the whole thing I couldn’t snipe **** from far range. So how is that hacking?

You you were targetting short ranged people yes. You were also snapping at your targets. You would instantly position your gun to another player away from you. I watched a few long range kills though and they were the same.

I seriously don’t know. All I know is that I was shooting fast. If you think I hack then that is fine with me, but I’m just saying I don’t hack.
Just please, give me one more chance to prove myself innocent, I’ll do anything!

How do you suggest that you can prove your innocence?

I can stand a 7 day ban just not a Perma ban from Aloha.
W/o Aloha I don’t think I would be even playing…

But how does that prove your innocence if I ban you for 7 days?

I just don’t know anymore, I don’t know how the hell I snap, I play this game literally 24/7.

Does this mean I’m permabanned?

You snap by using an aimbot/hack. :slight_smile: But in all seriousness, I saw you hacking and concluded that you were. Yes it does mean you are permabanned.

lol no one believed me when i said admins were watching that day. Glad to see the admin’s keeping the servers fair, thx bunches. ( If you were really kind you wouldn’t spawn kill anyway.)

Did we ever reach a conclusion here?

The admin’s saying he’s permabanned, and he’s claiming to be banned as well. However, his ban is nowhere logged in our banlist.