Banned

[b]#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked : I wasent votekicked I tried to join other aloha.pk servers It didnt work it kept saying Banned.

#2) Please specify your ign ([FEAR]Whispers)

#3) Server you were playing on : The aloha.pk 1 ctf 24/7 pinpoint

#4) Reason for ban (I seriously dont know why I was banned I joined the game I was lagging a bit and then I got headshotted, and then my internet went out and I tried to join back and it said Banned this is the first time I have ever been banned.)

#5) Reason why you should be appealed : I did absoutly nothing wrong please. :frowning:

#6) Date and time (It was NOV/19/2012 The time was around let’s say 12pm to around 2pm.)
[/b]

Hello Whispers,

Can you clarify more clearly how you were banned again? How long were you able to connect before getting banned?
I’m searching the ban logs for your ban, provide me with as much information as possible.

I was playing for about 50 seconds got headshotted by someone respawned I then lost internet connection and I tried to get back on and I was banned I dont know what else to say I did nothing I dont have hacks or anything I swear.

Did you actually wait 20-30 minutes though? You can’t just join another aloha.pk server and be unbanned there

I’ve waited a day.

Whoops, my bad.

You were caught in someone else’s CIDR/range ban.
I’ve removed the ban, and you’re now unbanned from the servers.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you so much.