Ban Appeal. IGN: Vizsla

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I’m sure I’m banned.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My current IGN is [-AS-]Vizsla. I don’t know what IGN my older brother used when he played AoS.

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I’m not sure what server my brother was banned/kicked from.

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I’m not sure what server my brother was banned/kicked from. He was using hacks though. I asked him if it was normal that I couldn’t get into any Aloha servers and he told me he was banned because he used hacks. He was kicked/banned years ago. He has moved out and I’ve recently started playing Ace of Spades Classic and every time I click to join an Aloha server, it says I’m banned. For as long as I’ve been playing AoS its been this way. Like I’ve said, my brother moved out and now I’m banned from aloha. I can’t make him write you guys an appeal because he’s not even in the state any longer. I will accept responsibility on his behalf.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I’m not responsible for my brother’s actions. I don’t think its right that I pay for the wrong doings he did when he played AoS. I am currently the co-leader (was originally the leader) of a AoS clan called the Armored Saints. I personally created the rules which look down upon hacking, glitching, esp, and any other sort of cheat. Any kind of cheating in my clan is punishable by expulsion from the clan.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I honestly have no idea when he got banned. It was definitely not this year as I have not seen my brother even play AoS.

Hello Vazsla,

I am the admin who banned you (or your brother) from the babel server and i would like to know when was the last time you’ve played in any of aloha’s map? When did your brother who move out?

Thanks
Nathan

Thanks for getting back to me so soon Nathan! As long as I’ve been playing (a year now), I have not been able to play in any Aloha server. I called my brother and he said he thinks the last time was somewhere around 2-3 years ago. He said the name of the server was either “pinpoint” or something called “infinite” or “infiltrate”? Something like that. Thanks again!

Vizsla,

I do not understand, because i banned your user name back in October 18, 2014.

Thanks
Nahan

In October? I’m not aware of ever playing in ANY aloha server this year. Are you sure it was me?

Yes, it was.

Thanks
Nathan

Well I don’t know what to say. Sorry for the delayed reply. I can assure you I have not played in any of your servers. Ever. I don’t know how this could have even happened. Was it my IP address or was it just the name “Vizsla”?

Well, i banned the ign:[-AS-]Vizsla and the ip was your.

Thanks
Nathan

Thats my ip address alright. How did you ban my ip address if I haven’t played? My brother said he’s been banned ever since 2012/2013. I do not understand how this is possible.

(mod edit: removed IP)

Would you check with your brother or someone in your family again. Recently, Aloha has forgive many bans prior to 2014. The bottom line is i banned your ign and ip back in October 18, 2014.

Thanks
Nathan

I asked my brother. Nothing. I can tell you with all honesty that I have not played in any Aloha server ever. I’m scratching my head trying to find out how my ip address could’ve show up. What can you do at this point?

Yes, of course I will. I’ll try to find out what happened or if someone came over recently and used my laptop. Thanks!

I found out what happened. I was not home that Saturday taking college classes at school since we had an academic decathlon event planned for the following Saturday. I didn’t come back home until around 7 PM that day. I talked to my mom and she said my cousins came over that day. I do recall her telling me that when I got home that day now. Although, my laptop has a password. I don’t get how two 12-14 year olds would hack into my laptop. Wait nevermind, I had forgotten about my desktop computer. That doesn’t have a password. They might have used that. I just checked the browsing history on the desktop computer and they downloaded “WTFAOS” from a Mediafire link. Googled up “WTFAOS” and it turned out to be an aimbot. I’ve deleted the aimbot from my computer. Hack free.

Hi Vizsla,

You said you found where and when your cousins downloaded the hacks in your desktop computer’s browsing history. You established where they got it from, but didn’t say when they downloaded it. If you could provide us with a date, that would be fantastic…

Thanks,
FF

Sounds to me like October 18, before 7PM.

I sincerely apologize as I did not look at the time or date. I ran Ccleaner right before I shut down the computer to keep it running smoothly as my desktop computer is not the fastest in the world.

Ccleaner erased all cookies and browsing history from GC. I would assume though, that the hack was downloaded earlier on in the day.

Oh ok, that’s alright. I realize that you are the leader of the [-AS-] clan, right? I was just wondering if your cousins have any association with your clan in any way.

Was the leader. I resigned due to personal life issues with school and work .__. but no. I didn’t even know they knew of the game. They’re into WoW and LoL kind stuff

Ok. Well, I did some checking in the logs. It does look like you have played here and there during this 2014 year. I’ll give some chat examples that showed me that it was you, just so we can be on the same page.
<babel_au> "<[-AS-]Vizsla> Xero, Im the leader of AS and I dont allow hackers"
<pinpoint> "<[-AS-]Vizsla> Pukis called me" [Pukis is one of your clan members]

Now, there was nothing wrong with you being on our servers, but I just need you to confirm that this was you.

Yes, Pukis is, well was, one of my clan members until he resigned, but I do not recall any “Xero” or playing in any Aloha server… ever. Although, no one in my family (brother and I assume my cousins) know I’m the leader of AS, so it must’ve been me. So I guess, yes, I confirm it was me.