Second Ban Appeal. IGN: Vizsla

Before I begin with this ban appeal, I would like to provide the link to my past ban appeal that was denied.

Also, this ban appeal was the idea of my Clan Council Member, or as you may know him, Flerikko. This is the link to his topic on the Aloha PK forums.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My IGN is Vizsla or Pre Vizsla during tournaments. I was a member of the Armored Saints when I was banned, now I’m leader of the clan Iron Sentinels ([-IS-])

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I have not the faintest memory of the server name as the ban was several years ago.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned because of hacking. As stated in my previous ban appeal, I’ve removed everything from my old laptop and my new laptop is hack free as well.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    As leader of [-IS-] I feel a certain weight on my shoulders that prevents me from hacking. Being a leader automatically makes me a role model for everyone in my clan, and I would like to clear my name of any past hacking accusations, whether they be committed by friends, family or myself.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Honestly, I have no idea.

Vizsla you were banned 2014 in October on bablel. I have contacted your banning admin.

As for your clanmates, them posting their opinions on this appeal is not appreciated

Edit:

This is not your first offense

All of which you have said, I already know. Thanks for contacting my banning admin. I have instructed my clanmates not to respond to this appeal unless directly spoken to

Vizsla,

Thank you for take time to fill out an re-appeal template. According to your previous banned, you claimed innocent and did not cooperate with us. The resolved your ban was DENIED. I am very easy and forgiving admin, unless you are cooperate with us and telling the true. I am giving you another (and this is the last) opportunity to tell the TRUE about your previous ban.

Thanks for reading.

Nathan

Nathan,

Thanks for the second (and last) opportunity to remove the ban. I can’t say I remember everything that happened, as I do not recount the exact events that took place. All I can say is that I take full responsibility for any hacking that was under my IGN and IP address. I’m trying to set a good example for my clan and I know that this is not possible if I have a reputation for being a hacker, so if its in your best interest to not uplift the ban, I will understand. The truth is that I honestly cannot remember the slightest bit about the incident (I’ve developed a short term memory, forgive me). But again, as I stated earlier, I will take full responsibility for any hacking that was under my IGN and IP address.

Thanks for your time. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask providing details and I will try my best to recount what happened.

There is some contradiction here, initially you deny all knowledge then acknowledge that possibly your cousins had access to your unsecured computer but now you’re accepting all responsibility. Something is fishy here and I hate to butt in on another admins appeal but, there is something definitely wrong.

Just for your information, we operate a forgive and forget policy here all you need to do is be honest with us.

I know it’s fishy which is why I’m trying to contribute as much as I can recall. And I know there’s contradiction, which is why I’m taking full responsibility for hacking. Like I said, I don’t remember much since it was quite some time ago. This second ban appeal wasn’t my idea, it was my clan member’s idea. I would’ve just left things how they were. My point is that hacking will no longer happen, whether it be from my part or anyone else using my IP address.

I hope you know what it means to take full responsibility…

Click for details

You have lied all the way through the appeals, never coming clean so I’ll give up on trying to make you say the full truth.
And since you “accept full responsibility”, I’ll just assume you hacked yourself, since the punishment would be the same.
So ya, I dont understand why you keep making up stories, if you aren’t getting anywhere.

You cheated twice, got caught on both times, a sum of 3 hours and 15 minutes of cheating, aimbot-level of severity.
Dont you ever feel sorry for the players (forum members included) who got their play time ruined because of you? Not everyone has as much free time as you do.

Only record we have of you playing fair was during a week in setember 2013, ever since then only cheats came from your IP.
What have you done diferently to avoid this from happening again?

The only record we have of you playing on our servers with the AS clan tag was when you were cheating. And yet, you say the clan does not accept cheaters.
How did you convince players to join your clan, when the only rule the clan has is the one you break?

Click for details
  • Xero7 started a votekick against player [-AS-]Vizsla. Reason: hack
    <[-AS-]Vizsla> hack?
    <[-AS-]Vizsla> Xero, Im the leader of AS and I dont allow hackers
    <[-AS-]Vizsla> so why would I hack
    (he was hacking in this match)

How can you use your clan as an excuse to play clean this time, when you did just the same with AS and cheated anyway?

Click for details

Where/how do you play AoS when you are banned from aloha?

You dont seem interested in playing again or else you would have cooperated with us.
The staff (Nathan & co.) is interested in seeing this appeal over with but we need your full cooperation. If we dont get it we will be forced to deny it once again.

Hey Sniper. Thanks for replying. I want to begin by saying that I never pleaded innocent. Like I’ve said before, I accept responsibility for hacking by myself and/or anyone else that used my IP address. Just as you said yourself, the punishment will be the same anyway. Secondly, that I know of, hacking has only been recorded from my IP once. I don’t know of any hacking besides that first offense. Now regarding your question “Where/how do you play AoS when you are banned from aloha?”, what do you mean “how do I play Aloha?” I have not been in the server in years, if my IGN has appeared in Aloha, its not me.

Re-read the question, I did not mean anything else besides the obvious. Also answer everything else too pls, its important.

Your IP was banned on April 2014 and October 2014. Allegedly, you brother was banned on April, and your cousin on October. I thought we had already discussed that, why do you keep throwing sand to our eyes when we are wearing goggles?

I don’t understand how I can be banned again from a server I’ve already been perma banned from to begin with. As far as I recall, I’ve been banned once and only once from Aloha and since that I have not played on Aloha AT ALL. How is my IGN showing up in a server I’m banned from, that’s the part I do not understand.

To answer everything else:

What have you done diferently to avoid this from happening again?
Like I’ve said earlier in my ban appeal, I’ve gotten rid of anything related to all kinds of cheating from my computer.

How did you convince players to join your clan, when the only rule the clan has is the one you break?
I don’t hack, period. If I hacked before, I apologize and I will also take responsibility for any other hacking coming from my IP.

How can you use your clan as an excuse to play clean this time, when you did just the same with AS and cheated anyway?
I created the Iron Sentinels, I did not create the Armored Saints.

Where/how do you play AoS when you are banned from aloha?
I have not played in ANY Aloha server in years, as I’ve said before, any hacking or presence of my IGN in Aloha since 2013 was not me.

“Where/how do you play AoS when you are banned from aloha?”
AoS = Ace of Spades =/= Aloha

You also missed first question.

Your cousin or brother got his hacks from a mediafire link that he found on the internet. What if they do it again? What have you done to prevent them from hacking again?

No need, because thats not going to happend.
(Or so I hope…)

What was the first question?

When I play AoS, I usually play in the most populated servers, like Sosaka.ml Prime, anal Nuketown, among others. As for the question of my cousin, I sold my desktop computer and my laptop is password protected.

Given that its been years since the event, at this point in time, no. If you would’ve asked this same question right after, then yes, most likely.

Thank you for cooperating this bit with us. Staff will discuss this new information as a group.

Thank you for your time!

Unbanned