bad boye

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    not a votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    WTF AOS ?!

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    saying nigger

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i won’t say nigger

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    8:00 PM utc+01:00

[2017 14 October Saturday 13:29:33] <babel_aloha> * WTF AOS ?! has been unmuted
[2017 14 October Saturday 13:29:37] <babel_aloha> <Mr. Anderson> last chance before ban
[2017 14 October Saturday 13:29:56] <babel_aloha> <WTF AOS ?!> NIGGERED

Your ban [Expires: Sun Oct 15 13:54:09 2017]

I see no reason to lift the ban earlier.

yes this was very very disrespectful on my side
very very sorry

i’m still banned

try again

what this time?
my fucking god sweet that you care about me but not the fucking retards votekicking me for no reason and block me with blocks LUL great staff ++
but when i report you a cheater you ignore me c:

(babel_aloha) <400> fucking cunt
(babel_aloha) <400> nigger
(babel_aloha) <400> fucking nigger
(babel_aloha) <400> +++++++++++++++++++++++ SHIT STAFF

I have no reason to remove the ban, you were previously banned by israelleelll for your misconduct and apparently you do not change, your ban will expire within two days.

make it permanent fucktards

I needed a good laugh this morning lol.

Your ban [Expires: Wed Nov 15 19:46:54 2017]. After some discussion among the staff we’ve updated your ban to a month. At the end of that time I suggest you change your behavior or we will add you to the auto-mute list.

Taking a conversation with some of the staff, I concludes that I have been very mild in thinking that you would change your behavior during these two days, but by looking at your logs you already have too many opportunities and it only makes me think that these two days they will not do any good, so I come to the conclusion that you will get banned for 1 mounth, your ban expires within that day previously said by israelleelll, if you try to evade it will only make things worse.

Anyway I will notify you by this topic when your ban has expired.

i had conversation with my brain today and i think i already asked you to give me perma
the last ip i played on is my real one (nick: 400), thank you
if that’s something you can’t do, ask izzy or topo idk

haha, i’m having great laugh when i see you play

please unban me i just want to play, u can perma mute me for now
edit://idk anymore

We don’t reward players for ban evasion. You’ll be lucky if it isn’t a permanent ban now. The best thing you can do for yourself is to stop evading.

3000 servers good luck

yes evading to report you reacist idiots which you don’t care of anyway is suuuuuuuuch an bad thing giggling

keep speaking against urself i’m loving it

i wonder how long does it take to come up with such bullshit

sadly aloha is the only server where people i like to play with are, because u guys are just fucking idiots