ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
  1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
  1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    babel

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I got banned for being toxic and ban evading

3. Why should you be unbanned?
    I’m sorry for being toxic, I usually (pretty often) get frustrated after playing and start saying offensive stuff, i can only promise that i won’t be so toxic / annoying and generally stay away from chat or /admin command. I’m really sorry for constantly causing trouble on forums, game, discord. i realize that my actions were childish. I’m constantly hating on staff / players without realizing that the things i have done were much worse. please consider removing my permanent ban i love this game and i miss playing it (on aloha servers), i have not been evading since admin banned me in-game.

4. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

It hasn’t been a month since your last appeal.

Yeah, i know but i’m asking to atleast remove the permanent ban and leave the month ban

bump, please give me a chance, i regret being stupid

what am i missing then ? @topo and i contacted in private because everyone ignores me while i just want to play on aloha servers
you perfectly well know that i get stupid from time to time, but otherwise i try to be kind as possible and not toxic idiot, but that’s where mute comes in not permanent bans

ok i love when india get’s replied in light speed and i get ignored for days
idk what i’m even trying it’s not like u unban players that made mistake and are sorry for it, it’s far easier to unban cheating players, gives sense
swearing is the real problem in aos!!

Backhanded comments like this do not seem very apologetic.

Asian Guy already explained why you aren’t getting replied to: You’re free to appeal again in (now slightly less than) a month. Until then, you can inject your passive aggressive comments wherever you want, but they will only serve to hurt your case. You know why you are banned, and to represent it as “(i got permanent banned for saying n word but players who say it on daily basis didn’t get punished, even in front of my and staff’s eyes.)” (from ss13’s appeal) is disingenuous and shows that you are somehow still trying to dodge responsibility for your own actions.

why am i even trying when there are ignorant people like you

man fuck it i’m so tired

topo asked me to post my points here so i did, once again they are ignored

I told you guys so many times that i know what I did was wrong and very stupid, i just think i didn’t deserve the month ban and evaded to show that many people are doing my mistakes without getting punished, couple of my friends and staff agreed and now they’re not saying a thing when i’m trying to appeal. I’m usually a good player that isn’t toxic but sometimes i got mad and started saying bad stuff which i’m sorry for. I think the best thing that could have been done in this situation is to mute me, but instead i got banned. If you don’t agree with me then i’m afraid that i won’t be able to play on this server again as I’m permanently banned, it was fun until it lasted. i’m not going to post anymore as i’m just very tired of explaining myself

like look at india for example, i’m not like him am i? and i get perma banned while he is only muted, if you don’t agree i’m really confused
he is muted and then he keeps being toxic in commands, but he doesn’t get perma for it? even for violating his mute? but i do 1 mistake once in a while and i get banned

All i want to do in this post is clarify that you were not banned because of your racist comments or anything of the sort. You were banned because you evaded, which cannot be prevented by muting you. Furthermore your comments are so back and forth that even if someone wanted to reply they wouldnt know if you’re taking your appeal seriously yourself.

evaded not to play but to report racist players, which afterwards didn’t even get punished

Since the notion of being permanently banned seems to be putting you off a little bit, let me explain something right quick. Like most “permanent” bans on aloha, yours isn’t really permanent; it’s indefinite, meaning it’s permanent until you fulfill a certain condition. In your case, the condition is that if you act right for three weeks (meaning no ban evading, no stirring up conflict on the forums with toxic behaviour), it’s very likely you’ll be unbanned.

Three weeks is a very short time, and I have faith that you’ll be able to stay out of trouble for that long. If you do, then you’ll most likely be free to go.

Requesting lock. See you on November 21st.