bad boye

next time no tips!! ok?!

we have over 3k rounds left so let’s make the best out of this

made from 1 innocent person 100 schizos

i love when someone starts poking me with stick, they instantly regret it

cri moar

you not being able to answer my points is just proving that i’m right

You think you have the moral high ground because you are “reporting racist people” while evading a ban for racism. Why would I argue with that level of stupidity? You obviously don’t care about having a reasonable discussion about this when you’re constantly evading and taunting staff.

saying n word is not racist (i slipped because i was very angry and the player was an idiot(and he didn’t get punished what an irony rofl)), me reporting actual racist people to admins while they are on server playing and ignoring all my requests is just stupid
either you punish all people equally or you fuck off and don’t do nothing and then i don’t care
establish rules so all people get treated same way
not that i get months of bans multiple times
and then i see same players everyday being racist, toxic without being punished. this shit has been bugging me forever you ban whoever you want
i taunt staff because you’re joke for me the way you’re looking after server, no rules anything, you do whatever you want

there should be rules and they should apply for everyone

1. warning (mute)
  2. ban
    just like i get treated, then i saw racist people and u didn’t care about them as much as u did for me, hell they didn’t even get warning or mute ( even after me spamming to admins which were playing on server )
    i would respect my ban then, but when you do this shit i have no reason to be waiting 1 month while other players with far worse behavior are free
    also i’m not saying that what i did isn’t wrong, in fact it is and i agree with the ban (1 day), but not when other players are not getting punished

So when other people say “nigger” in the chat it’s racist but when you say it the word loses all meaning and is no longer racist? What the hell kind of logic is that? You’re month banned because you didn’t change your behavior and literally got banned the next day for the same reason. You’re consistently toxic in game and all we wanted was a change in behavior. Obviously a day ban didn’t do that. We do mute and ban other players for racism. Few people take it as far as you do.

What mute guidelines would stop you from evading? You obviously have no regard for the rules.

as i said what i did is wrong and i deserved the ban, but i won’t respect it while you don’t treat all players equally
as far as i do? you see me spamming n word on daily basis? it was literally the 2 days, 1 when i poked u, 2 when i got triggered by player stucking me with blocks
HAHA, there ARE NO RULES that’s the point, your whole rules are: don’t grief which every player can see after connecting to the server
it doesn’t mean don’t say n word, by that logic you should ban every player swearing

and u ignore my main point which is that i say n word and that’s when i was really frustrated, but then there are players doing it everyday and they don’t get punished at all, even when i tell admins directly, it’s just ignored, but as soon as you see me you instantly punish me, what kind of fucking logic is that?

We are going to make mute guidelines for future situations. So far the rule has been to mute “when enough is enough.” You’re on a short leash because you do shit like this all the time. Again, you obviously have no regard for any rule.

all the time? i was legit a good puppy for months, until now
there are faaar worse players playing on the server everyday, without getting even a mute, get your shit together pls k?
if i had to report you every player that has been saying n word you’d have 30 people by now with 1 month bans lmao
you just don’t want to admit that there are no proper guidelines for staff

well at least u have good riddance from me as i’m not planning on playing aos again
maybe this has taught you something, don’t think so
btw get some shekels from donations they are really needed for running 1 aos server which i can run on raspberry pi rofl @izzy cya

I’ve already stated that the general guideline for muting has been “when enough is enough.” We’re changing that. Most of the staff work full time jobs or are in college. We don’t have the time to sit on the servers all day and moderate the chat. We have enough trouble keeping ban evaders and hackers off the server. There isn’t a staff member on 24/7 to see all these racist people you claim to see. We do what we can. If you’re so vehemently against racism why do you continue to spam the server with it? You wouldn’t be in this situation if you had just been a “good little puppy.”

ofc i understand that and i get that, it’s not even what i was talking about
i know when the staff is on the server and when i make reports against racist players, they got ignored
but when the talk is about me i get instantly punished, i hope you understand how that feels and why that makes me angry
it’s shitty to have toxic players like me playing i understand that, but if you’re going to do something, apply it for everyone
saying n word 2 times definitely doesn’t make me spammer of it
it’s like punishing 1 person for murder, and ignoring the fact that person 2 did it too

Corveth, the staff generally operates is to be tolerant to a point. Thus, your arguments that we have no guidelines is invalid. We do, just not as strict as you would like them to be. The fact remains is that you cannot plan for every situation, while it is true we generally have some leeway in how we conduct our decisions, it does not mean they are baseless. In your case there were multiple discussions about your previous actions before we even considered banning you. The key words here are “considered banning”. We first muted you, not for saying racist comments, but for comments such as the incident you told someone to (Warning this spoiler is graphic in its nature) [details=Click for details] “choke on their mother’s blood” among other things [/details]. Even I found this disturbing, and there isn’t much that I find disturbing these days. It came to the point that there were MULTIPLE staff discussions on your actions and how to proceed. So I have a counter argument to you saying that we banned you for murder and let someone else walk; your murder was an actual murder, yet the other person murdered a doll. You instantly assuming that we banned you baselessly is inaccurate. While I can’t speak for other admins, I can say that I was originally for banning you in the first place. However, I digress. The circumstances that led us to start banning you were when you started to try disrupt the game of others by griefing and trolling. You were given a fair chance to continue playing, and instead you chose to create more harm. So your argument that we are solely punishing you for saying n***, as you imply, is not entirely accurate. I’ve indulged myself too much so I will rest my case here.

As a fellow admin has said

Click for details

you’re right, sorry for all the trouble caused

can you consider shortening my ban or just perma mute me? 1 month for being toxic is a overkill, considering cheating players get unbanned after appealing

It was a month ban before you started evading. It’s a permanent ban now. You can appeal again in a month but the chances of being unbanned are very unlikely at this point in time.