Zeldo - Ban Appeal

I’m loving the ironic shitposter in that thread that’s pretending to be Reki.

Never meant for this to happen, I apologize for any inconvenience.

Jusus christ guys, this is just so fucking silly.
Just unban the guy. If you catch him hacking again, then perma-ban him for good. But just make sure to get fucking proof for it.
This guy has gone through all this effort to get unbanned because your servers are actually populated, it’s worth a fucking try.
What is everyone here, 12?

Or just keep being bad server hosters. That’s fine too.

Also, lereddit420 or whatever your name is, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

even so, they have a reason to ban him now because unsmart

Abuse of power, that’s what that would be.
Ohh noo! He posted about this on a site!! THIS MEANS HE’S THE FUCKING ANTI-CHRIST!!!1!

Are you guys seriously this flat out silly?

Abuse of power? Who’s gonna punish them, the Internet Police?

smart people do smart things, my bad. but instead of complaining about aloha, why not just not hack and if you did/did not don’t get mad???

Wait, is this a joke?

So you have no proof the guy was hacking, yet he’s banned?

“I - I have proof, I just don’t wanna show it!”
“The guy said you have a hack, therefore you must have a hack”

Looks like it’s time to start using mods above the age of 13.

Not to be rude, but I don’t know who you think the staff here has to answer to. Holding us up to the 4chan Supreme Court is meaningless. An admin saw him hack and banned him for doing such.

I don’t think the admin ever claimed to have proof he refused to show…?

That is EXACTLY like going up to a police officer and telling him to release a man who broke a serious law such as robbing or murder. And watch your language.

It’s called
Being a good server host

Ever heard of this? Common courtesy, not being an abusive cock gobbler.

Seriously? These are the only servers that have any players on them. After Goonhaven went down, all that’s left is this. That’s like saying “Why not just not steal, and if you did/didn’t, don’t get mad?”
It’s not that he’s mad because his image is being tarnished, you guys are ruining his experience in game by limiting his server list to 3 servers.

“but I don’t know who you think the staff here has to answer to”
wot

“An admin saw him hack and banned him for doing such”
I’d like to see the proof of that, Edgeworth

Reuben, just stop now.
I know you want to protect this from the flames, but you’re just adding oil. Let it be.

This is really ridiculous (and funny). “Hacking” isn’t anything like robbing or murder. The little defenders of Colorpinpoint and the other admins/moderators are the ones who are stirring things up.

Except not at all, since this is about a video game and not murder.

Watch my language? No.
And it’s not like that at all.
That’d be like going to court and saying “Where’s the proof that I committed this crime?” and the prosecutor says “I have a 12 year old kid who says he saw you take a candy bar from the store! YOU’RE GUILTY, GO TO JAIL NOW, OKAY? DON’T COMPLAIN. IT’S TOO LATE.”

Why even have ban appeal threads if you’re just going to go “lol, no, I don’t wanna”?

It’s the principle of the whole thing, dillweed

As opposed to the “little defenders” of Zeldo, whose defenses seem to be full of “well you have no proof”, and “omg badmin”?

I don’t think it’s him who’s making the case worse.
(Whoops, it went all funky).

These analogies are all somewhat flawed.

Gaming server != court of law.
Why? Because admins are all branches of power rolled into one.
Appealing here is basically you providing a good defense to raised points of contention, or admitting guilt and hoping for the ban to be reduced.
In the case that we have video evidence, you need to completely clear your name.
In the case that we’re going by word of admins, show us there is reasonable doubt.

Also people who just want to flame each other, stop arguing…that includes both RavenT and PandaK.