Yankarlos205 Ban Appeal.

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Well, first I was told kiket, but spent the 30 minutes and I was able to enter, I respect everyone who initiates me votekick, they have the right to say if I am hacks, but there are times that other people do it for “racism”, I ask not to I was denied that this is what makes my brother zim350.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Babel, Yankarlos205

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I did not use hacks, I promised not to use hacks and for that reason it is not used hacks

5) Why should you be unbanned?

Why I do not have hacks, that’s what I want to do, I do not dare to use hacks so I can be banned by siemrpe, in the video, the last part, it came out that I did not do anything suspicious, but in the end someone I shot and I thought and double quick, I just thought that I was shot and pointed.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

19 - june 2017 10:50 Gtm - 5 ( time zone )

lol i knew it
stop lying you were clearly hacking

Click for details

Hello, I am the guard that banned you. Yesterday I noticed you were triggering the no recoil warnings more than a few times so I went on to spectate you.

In the video it clearly shows you using no recoil and possibly esp. If you watch the video at half speed or lower none of your shots show recoil. My internet and your internet were also fairly stable so It was not lag or the admin tool causing it to look like no recoil. I have some more footage but was too lazy to upload yet which also shows no recoil and even possibly aimbot snaps. If you cannot admit you were hacking it will severely hurt your chances of being unbanned. I suggest you rethink your appeal.

hqdefault.jpg

Click for details

Here’s another video of you aimboting in February.

Here’s another video of you aimboting in March.

I also banned you on 02/27/2017 and the evidence was approved by another admin.

The other video.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I was harmed by the ban that was given to my brother, I have no words, now can not connect, wait a little later (some manerateng to involve me because I am his brother :'v)
We have different operating systems which allow us to respect each other’s things.

I have to treat this ban appeal as if your brother and you are the same person. You both talk similarly and have the same IP. Until this appeal proceeds both of you are banned.

Hello.
I simply tried to download “pubul”, but as I knew almost nothing (not even how it works aloha, my brother gives me instructions) of this game and maybe I downloaded another as “no recoi”. But I did not know that I was injected into the game because the “aim bot” is sometimes injected but it is not shown, and in the video it came out in the end that I persisted E and pointed me to the head but I thought I was that without Hacks Please excuse me and do not perfude my brother and all vulva to normality.

I’m playing with my brother, we do it many times, in addition, I have better spelling >:c
I am helping in your appeal because I have more experience and we have the same and IP because we have a single computer which has two operating systems installed which operate differently with the same IP.

Even if there are two of you why should I let your household back on the servers when one of you constantly breaks the rules and hacks? I find it highly unlikely that yancarlos didn’t know he was aimboting. Pubovl is nothing like aimbot.

Hey!
I do not know anything about this game, I’m not pointing out, I just thought that used that program could for a hacks I saw.

you and your “brother” should talk to each other about that. don’t blame us for “his” cheating.

due to technical limitations, everyone who shares the same connection is seen as only one person.

it’s obvious your “brother” was cheating, so if “he” won’t admit that/take responsibility, then we can’t consider helping you.

I already said what I said, I thought to use pubol but it was even bot, without my knowing.

this has to be a joke lmao

1 Like

you must have the .dll of aimbot and the .dll of puvobl inside the hInjector. that’s why you inject aimbot “without your knowing”.
that means you didn’t delete your cheats and you probably kept cheating.

Then I would need my brother to confess, well (I’ll give him a little of my turn right now so he can speak), I think this distances my chances of getting “trusted” when I was not the one of the mistake, I did not invade my proficiency Brother or mine.

HAha Yan, why do u hack man ?
I always thought you were a fair player. Anyway, follow whatever admin says and you’ll be unbanned soon enough.

Hello
I did not know how to download pubol, for a stupid bad file if I know I downloaded the bot bot, I apologize to everyone and my brother, I did not go my interest, it was because of my lack of experience, and sometimes I was not paying attention When I asked you how to download it. And I also apologize to the guards for using hacks.

I suggest you to delete everything you have downloaded and use these links:

pubovl.dll (the file to inject): Dropbox - pubovl.dll - Simplify your life
hinjector.exe: hInjector.exe - Hostr, download and share anything.

If you don’t know how to use it, refer to this guide. http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=8329.0

No more excuses!

hardly an excuse lol. he played the game countless times before hacking, and played it countless times while hacking… nobody is retarded enough to think autoaim is part of a shooter game… plus why would he be so discreet about it if it was part of the game… also why did he inject it every game… and finally if he was truly so clueless about the absolute basics of the game (even after playing it so many times with a decent skill level) why the fuck would he feel the need to download and use pubovl lol

dont give him the benefit of the doubt, he is disrespecting you all with his blatant lies

I say unban zim and keep yankarlos banned until you solve it. Why do you people always have to make it so complicated :stuck_out_tongue: