Yankarlos205 Ban Appeal.

Thanks Newage
Well there are other people who take it badly. And the other that stops bothering, always when I connect siemre die} ce “hello zim” and my brother says “hoa Yankarlos”.

They share the same ip, it’s not possible.

Can always make an exception to just ban him with name :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello!
Well, now I want to reach an agreement so I can continue playing. I already admitted that I used hacks,

So the thing is even though I don't have a good reputation here, but hear me out from a third person view.
Both might have the same IP, pretty obvious( don't need to explain how) but Yankarlos is the hacker.
In my opinion, let Zim350 play and keep Yan banned.

Also, I got a PM from Yankarlos yesterday about this :
Some admin got to do something about this atleast ?
What hacks do i even use with a reason ?

Thanks

The Cook

If they share the same IP address, either both of them get banned or both of them play.
It’s as simple as that.
What other solutions you guys have ?
PS: I have a gut feeling that Yankarlos and ZIm are the same persons with different accounts playing on different tabs.
Could be true ? Right?

Considering the amount you alone have hacked and evaded I’ve decided to keep you permanently banned. I don’t believe your story that you have been hacking and evading accidentally for months. Even if Zim is your real brother your household has been causing too much damage. If you can stay off the servers for a month then you can appeal and I might reconsider.

Okay.
Total, let my brother play, if I consider that, but it is until July 22 that I can play, but my brother can play on the server during that date? I will return reporting hacks, and thus I will do a good to the server.

Hey,
This isn’t a barter system where we compromise and negotiate. I’ve been banned many times and this negotiation won’t work.
RULES ARE RULES.
Let ISRAELI take over.

BTW Yankarlos I’m dsa -_-

Hahaha,
Well, he said that in a month I will not enter the server. I’m not negotiating. Do not get what you do not mind. :o :o >:( >:(

You nor your brother are allowed to play on aloha.pk servers for one month. However, once that month-long period is over, you will be able to re-appeal and israelleelll will consider unbanning you.

If and when you do get unbanned, we will be more than happy to have you report hackers. Thank you for your cooperation!

Is it a permanent ban or after a month, will it be necessary to make another appeal in which everything is decided?

after one month, you and/or your brother can make another appeal. until then, you are banned

I’m Rookie99, I have been in your shoes and understand how it feels to not be able to play AOS. Lying isn’t the way out, I advise that you wait 1 month, re appeal, then tell the truth. (Stop with the, “it was my brother” bs)
PS: Read over your comments before you submity them and people would be able to understand you better.

It is proven that he was hacking on multiple occasions throughout the year, I don’t understand why you’d even bother giving him a chance. Not to mention he’s an arrogant prick. He whines when he dies, insults SMG users and is just looking for an excuse to insult anybody else from what I’ve seen.

I was banned for far less.

Hey
Here we do not come to insult, I respect that I have the right to comment on this appeal, but if you are going to insult better opnies do not help at all, you also complain about hacking when not used. >:( >:( >:(

Hey
Here nobody has insulted, I respect your right to comment. But you insult when you also complains accusing everyone of hacks. I had a video where you go out and tell someone else “Hacks stupid fuck you”. Stop making those comments that do not help at all,