[x] [TERA]Pierrot_G Ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes…i was banned by admin…

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[TERA]Pierrot_G

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

i dont know… i never hack but i got banned… :frowning:

1. Why should you be unbanned?

i didnt grief i didnt hack just play…i feel mortified…

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

30 minites ago…? or 1 hour…

Sorry for posting but yesterday when I played with him I thought he was hacking but then I checked him with pubovl and he had recoil never snapped etc.
He was doing really good,but he didn’t hack

Just so the banning admin knows this. http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3123.msg28790#msg28790

But i swear that i never use hack.

I did ban this user last night, just before I went to bed. It ws a DAY ban, meaning this user is out for 24 hours.

However, I was at my grilfriend’s and using her computer, i could not record the user playing as I should be doing. Sorry, my mistake.

Still, I have to dmit thaat this player is a really good player that knew the tactics of the game, therefore he will always remain a good player if he does not get to cheat and I would definitely not perma ban this player.

Why did I ban the player ? Mainly for ESP, as it was obvious that he knew where most of the ennemies were located, coming from behind a wall and knowing exactly where to shoot, even when players were hidden behind walls or under ground. ESP was obvious. In my personnal thoughts, I would beleive he did use aimbot in a couple of accasions or maybe is he a really good player.

I do not have any video proof, but I am 99% positive he was using ESP.

I understand the importance of recording my bans, I’ll fix that for next games. As for this player, with no proff, I’d unban him if he makes the request, but I am not convinced at all that he was a fair player following the rules. Theorically, by midnight (EST) the player woul normally be unbanned.

Goldorak - alias Patrick

Thank u for ur understanding.
You said i looks use esp…but i usually find enemies by sound of foot step or minimap(bullets)
but sometimes i just guess and there were…
yes, i know that u will hard to believe but if u want some video to make sure
i can show u…(but it will be laggy XD)
and Thank u one more :slight_smile:
(what is est…?)

Midight EST meant “Eastern Standard Time” which refers to midnight on the eastern Coast of America.

You are a good player, Pierrot, as I could see. Remain legal forever and I guarantee you’ll be respected and we will hear from you.

Enjoy the game

Goldorak - alias PAtrick