ban appeal AmBush

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes,i couldnt play in aloha for more than 2month

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    AmBush

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    i dont know;

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    i use hack… Many peolpe use hack in many server and i meet them so i couldnt play it , i got mad i found hack and use…

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i want to play here…i miss this server

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    …i think… from march 20-april 10 sorry…but i wan to play

Sorry, but I can’t find your IGN in our ban lists at the moment. If you remember any other IGNs of yours, please edit them in your first post.

The one you used “at that time” when you were banned, if you can remember.

edit: If you remember, please post the ign and hang tight, another admin will come around soon.

Hi there! You were indeed banned under the name AmBush. I have contacted the admin who banned you and he should respond when he’s around next.

When he have time, please just wait to him, meanwhile don’t try to join to our servers or your chances will be lower

Sorry, I never realised, I was inactive when this appeal was started. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s obvious Aimbot, and when I was chatting with some other admins they all agreed that your appeal isn’t very convincing, I mean, why should I let you back on? You clearly never realised in the video you would get banned, because you said you were going to whip everyone’s ass by making all your kills with an Aimbot.

If you want in, you’ve gotta persuade me. Give me a convincing post saying anything that you think is necessary.
Remember, if I don’t buy it, you’re not getting away.

It’s like diving deep underwater, and you’ve killed enough fish and destroyed enough marine life for today so you decide to resurface, but something’s got your leg. You’ve got plenty of oxygen left, but you’re never going to get to the surface if you don’t tell this creature why it should let go of you. It might be hungry and hasn’t eaten in days!

Good luck!

You’re going well, but I’m still not convinced. Try telling me why you stopped hacking, and why you won’t do it again. Tell me what you will do if you do find a hacker on a server.

Those are just examples, you’re going to need to say more than that to get out free. :wink:

Well done! One more question and you’re free to go:

Why did you submit this appeal? This is purely a curiosity question, there is no right or wrong answer.

Well, you appealed in the right place! c:

I will be limiting your ban to 5 days. When that ban expires you will be able to come back on to aloha.
Please note: Do not come on and play on an aloha server before those five days are up. If you are able to, leave immediately, otherwise someone might go ahead and ban you again! Forever!

I hope to be seeing you when your ban expires.

Chappy.

Requesting a lock on this topic.