[x] Please unban me

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I wait for Hours and there stand Banned

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Beppy

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on
    aloha.pk servers.
    AU Tower of Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I dont know.Iplayd with a shotgun.Maybye sb think a headshot on a far distance was hacking (becaust for e.g. 5 months i was a bad hacker idiot :’(

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because i stopped the dumb hacking.I SWEAR

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Iam German,so in german between 11am and 5pm (im not sure)

P.S:Im german so plz sorry for bad translation

I caught you cheating (and, logically, ban evading) more than once after you sent your first ban appeal.
That combined with how you did the (first) appeal, tells me alot about you.

Appeal denied.

Why i swear that i stopped hacking

Then, not even an appology?
You may say that you swear never to hack again but, I can’t forget the hell you put some of our players through, and I can’t forget fearing you’d start aimbotting again when you ban evaded, because (sometimes) I actually forgive ban evaders if they stop cheating, but you eventually cheated anyway.
You are dangerous, I’d rather leave you banned or ban you on sight than having you, one day, blatantly ruin a server.

If you want me to unban you then you have to convince me to, and you have to convince all the other admins that banned you.
You can start by explaining why you cheated.

And I warn you, I’m picky, if I feel like I don’t like your answers I’ll deny the appeal for good, for I don’t feel like wasting any more time to a random german who thinks its okay to cheat on aloha.

First:Big Thanks for a Chance to explain me .
I Started to Hack when i was 13 or 14.now i was 15.I dont Know why i wanted to Hack aos…I think i was just the fattest Idiot on earth.I hate me for that what i had done.PLZ Vorgive me.when you want more answers we can do it with a pm.I now,that Everybody can say: ,Yes i am a very lovley player’’,like me for a Few Months.Please give me a Chance.I was just dumb hacking Guy.
Sorry from me to all :frowning:

Beppy, why did you never complete your first appeal? Were you not done having ‘fun’ yet?

I don’t want any pms, all posts concerning this appeal should go here.

Because:
1)I dont Know how
2)I think its too old
Im sorry for Hacking

@SnIper
Sorry i dont Know that you don’t want any PM

Beppy, my question was why did not finish your original appeal WHEN YOU FIRST MADE IT. Your answers make no sense.

I SWEAR that i forget it,because its too old and i just wanted to Play on alpha.pk server.I just writing One,without the information that i already Write it…
Im Sorry !

I want to make up for it

Hi Beppy

Wir, das Adminteam, währen bereit deinen Fall nochmal zu überdenken wenn du einen 2 seitigen Aufsatz schreiben würdest. In diesem solltest du erklären warum hacken schlecht ist und warum du es nie wieder tun wirst. Diesen Aufsatz darfst du auf Deutsch schreiben.

Die Bedingungen des Aufsatzes sind folgende:

-verständliche Grammatik

-mindestens 2 Seiten(keine übergroßen Absätze oder ähnliches)

-5 Absätze welche folgendes behandeln sollten:

1.Absatz: Wer du bist und was du getan hast.

2.Absatz: 1. Grund warum hacken schlecht ist.

3.Absatz: 1. Grund warum hacken schlecht ist.

4.Absatz: 1. Grund warum hacken schlecht ist.

5.Absatz: Warum du es nie wieder tun wirst.

Viel Glück

Guy, I did not know that germans were so hacky as Brazilians. Isn’t a law offence to do that in Germany?

Es ist mir nicht wert für einen SV 2Seiten Zu schreiben.Ich kann nur sagen,dass hacken schlecht ist,weil man damit andere Spieler demütigt und es unfair gegen alle ist.Ich werde nie wieder hacken,da man sich viel mehr freuen kann wenn man Leute killt,da sie nicht mit nem aimbot erledigt wurden.
LG Beppy

Seriously, stop posting useless comments in appeals, you ARE NOT helping.

Hallo Beppy,es könnte vielleicht helfen wenn du dieses Format in DEUTSCH ausfüllst.

1. Votekickst lasten nur 30 Minuten,hast du diese 30 Minuten gewartet und bist du sicher das du von einem Admin gebannt wurdest?

2. Was war dein Spielername als du gebannt wurdest?

3. Auf welchem aloha.pk server wurdest du gebannt? Vergiss nicht,das wir dir nur helfen können wenn du auf einem aloha.pk server gebannt wurdest.

4. Warum wurdest du gebannt?Lügen verringert deine Chancen entbannt zu werden. Falls es dein Bruder war musst du ihn bitten um ein Ban Appeal zu machen. Du trägst die volle Verantwortung wenn du gebannt wurdest.

5. Warum sollst du entbannt werden?

6. Wann wurdest du gebannt?

Du solltest das ausfüllen dann könnte ich bzw VerstehIchNicht es auf englisch übersetzen und es könnte dir eventuell helfen entbannt zu werden.

1. Votekickst lasten nur 30 Minuten,hast du diese 30 Minuten gewartet und bist du sicher das du von einem Admin gebannt wurdest?
    Ich hab 2 Stunden Gewartet !

2. Was war dein Spielername als du gebannt wurdest?
    Beppy

3. Auf welchem aloha.pk server wurdest du gebannt? Vergiss nicht,das wir dir nur helfen können wenn du auf einem aloha.pk server gebannt wurdest.
    AU Tower of Babel

4. Warum wurdest du gebannt?Lügen verringert deine Chancen entbannt zu werden. Falls es dein Bruder war musst du ihn bitten um ein Ban Appeal zu machen. Du trägst die volle Verantwortung wenn du gebannt wurdest.
    Weil ich vermutlich früher (vor ein paar monaten) gehackt habe! Diesmal wurde ich ohne grund gebannt !!!

5. Warum sollst du entbannt werden?
    Weil ich schon lange mit dem hacken aufgehört habe !!!

6. Wann wurdest du gebannt?
    Weil ich früher gehackt habe !!

Ich Schwöre ich hacke net mehr !!!

du wurdest nicht ohne Grund gebannt,wenn du gebannt wirst ist es meistens permanent(für immer),wenn deine IP sich ändert und du aloha.pk servern joinst ist es ban evasion und du wirst nochmal gebannt.
ich will dir gerne helfen und daher sage ich erstmal, GEHE AUF KEINEN aloha.pk server in der Zeit in der SnIpEr sich noch nicht entschieden hat.
spiel in dieser Zeit auf anderen servern wie animus,HOMO,Sauerkraut oder callofliberty, aber hacke nicht ok?

PS: falls du auf einen aloha.pk server gehst besteht eine hohe chance das du wieder gebannt wirst und du nie wieder auf aloha spielen darfst. Daher joine einfach nicht unseren servern,danke

EDIT:

Was meinst du damit? und tut es dir überhaupt Leid das du gecheated hast?

1)Ja es tut mir leid !!!
2)Ok ich werde aloha meiden !