[x] ban appeal ns wolf

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes It has been over a year since i was permabanned

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My in game player name currently is [NS]Wolf. But when I was banned i can’t remember

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    It took place on CS Maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for hacking which is true i was using a no spread shotty and killed a admin from maybe 30 blocks. I have lied about this ban b4 because i was afraid of being punished severely and i shouldn’t have lied about it.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I don’t deserve to be unbanned as i lied about my ban but i have learned my lesson not to hack and more importantly not to lie about it. But now i don’t hack ask anyone ask [PURE]PigsFTW ask [HOMO]adeel they will both say the same thing i don’t hack

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    The time i was banned was probably one year ago i honestly promise to never hack again as i have realized how unfun the game is without aloha servers

First appeal:

Second appeal:

Third appeal:

You hacked, were unbanned and hacked again. That’s bad m’kay?

The admins who banned you in the past will review your case asap and let you know.

Yes drebel i understand all i want is a little grace and i will never post another ban appeal again. Thanks for replying

what does [NS] stand for?

SnIper it stands for Nice Shot thank you for taking a interest.

You are unbanned on the account that you will NEVER use cheats in this game or any game really. With this, if you are caught again you will NEVER be unbanned. I really hope this is the right decision.

Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH!!!