Tagnicecubes ban appeal again but there is the truth now

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes i did it has been a year

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My name was tagnicecube i have already made an appeal using need4meet
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha. Pk counterstrike maps
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I was lying on the tag nicecube first ban appeal and i shouldnt have i was using **** it is a hack that has aimbot and esp.

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want to be unbanned because i really miss these servers i dont deserve to be unbanned because of lying to u guys but i would like just one more chance i would really appreciate it. I lhave learnt that hacking doesnt benefit anyone because it makes it boring for me and others have to get killed round after round i hat hacking and im sorry.

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned last year if u cant find my usernaame pla ask chappy for my ip as he ha it from a pm from need4meet otherwise contact me and i will pm u my ip address

Thx for unbanning me never again will i use hacks!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You might not be unbanned. You may have a dynip

? I never changed anything

I mean that i havent hacked or anything since being banned and i dont know how to hack into the files.