Why?

1. Wait more than one day and i strillb banned :frowning:

2. My name is Ryder

3. It was in counter-strike, left the server to change the skins and when I went to return was banned

4. I’m banned without any reason

5. Because me banned without reason

6. I was banned the 20/01/2016 and the time 14:00 approximately

Ryder,

I would wonder if you would know any player whose name ArcWarden?

Thanks

Nathan

I do not handle by PM. I just want to know if you are living in the appartment and sharing internet with the others or Not?

Thanks

Nathan

Hello, Yes my computer sometimes ready to play, idk if the have been playing with that name.

Hello,

So you are saying that you do not share your internet with anyone at all?

Thanks

Nathan

My wifi is public, anyone can use it.

A question, beacuse eh was banned I and what will last this ban?

-Ryder-,

I would wonder if you shared your login password with someone?

Thanks

Nathan

My computer has no password. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks

-Ryder-

-Ryder-,

I mean in game password not your computer password.

Thanks

Nathan

The password of my account of aloha?.. Is it eh state paying a friend to make it go up me the kills… mm… D:

Thanks

-Ryder-

-Ryder-

I would want to know if you shared your in-game password with someone or not?

Thanks,

Nathan

Is it eh state paying a friend to make it go up me the kills... mm... D:

lel

I think this is prohibited

Yes

Thanks

-Ryder-

-Ryder-

I told you that I do not handle appeal by pm. Everything relate to the appeal will be post here.

The question is why did you share your in game password to people?

Thanks

Nathan

Not for the people, for a person, it is only for raising me the kills and deaths… perhaps that person that give the password, use hacks or someting on a server :confused: Sorry if hacking on some server I really sorry :frowning: I swear that will not happen.

Thanks

-Ryder-n-

It looked like what happened was: Ryder asked (paid?) a friend to log onto his account and kill players on his behalf to increase his ranking. His friend hacked and you caught him.

I’m not sure if I’m interpreting this correctly. Can you explain clearer, Ryder?

My friend who lives next to my house and play this game also, Was hacking my account, Since i gave my account up kills and like a laptop also has used my wifi…

So or more clear?

Thanks

-Ryder-

-Ryder-

Why you told me that you did not know him? Why did you want your kills raise up? Asking someone who raising your kills on your behalf is consider cheating and he was catch while cheating on aloha as well.

Why didn’t you admit on begin with your appeal, and waited until we find out?

Thanks,

Nathan

[quote author=Nathan link=topic=7511.msg68722#msg68722 date=1453413358]

[quote author=Nathan link=topic=7511.msg68797#msg68797 date=1453685752]
-Ryder-

Why you told me that you did not know him? Why did you want your kills raise up? Asking someone who raising your kills on your behalf is consider cheating and he was catch while cheating on aloha as well.

Why didn’t you admit on begin with your appeal, and waited until we find out?

Thanks,

Nathan

If they don’t want to believe then… you don’t play more in aloha, i will not try to do anything to play at aloha… bye

Thanks

-Ryder-…