Why?

So you’re saying you do not want to get unbanned, and you just wasted the admins’ time and effort on you?

And creating the :useless: topic, if you are wasting admins’ time.

Please don’t post in appeals that do not concern you. Thanks.

Alright.

-Ryder-

Most hackers who come to the appeal and will not tell the true. They blamed on the Admins banned to them for NO REASONS. I am not surprise with that behavior. Aloha’ staffs will prove them wrong. The worst thing they done was never admit their wrong doing and tried to blame on a friends or someone. The result is DENIED on their appeal and they will not have any chance to play again. You are one of them.

Let me tell you something about myself. I am very easy going and forgivable admin. I believe in second chance for anyone who admit their wrong doing. I’ve lifted many bans to people who come to aloha and tell us what they did wrong, appology to their mistake and promise not to repeat their mistake again.

I am going to give you another chance to revise your appeal and convince us WHY SHOULD WE UNBAN YOU? Then I would reconsider.

Thanks,

Nathan

Hello, If i was arcewarden and i Was hacking in hallway… I want to apogolize for having lied about it was not me, sorry and swear that already i will not hack on an aloha server and either with a different name, I’m so sorry. :frowning:

-Ryder-

I wish you would have admitted to hack on beginning of your appeal. So that we did not have to go through all communications and delay your time to get unban. Since you apologized and promise not to hack again. I am going to approve your appeal.

You are free to play and please do not hack nor cheat again. If any of aloha’ staff catch you to hack or cheat again, then the original ban will be re-instate.

Enjoy the fun.

Thanks,

Nathan

1 Like