When is a Minecraft server going to be set-up?

I think weapons of mass destruction can be left out of this mini game.

I think nukes can be left out of the whole server, if we plan on having it running decently. Also, aloha could limit the number of TNT’s running at any given time.

Any one here been playing Minecraft for Xbox 360?
It is back to basics but I warn you advanced tnt cannons should not be constructed just yet.(Explosive results,the unexpected kind)

Nope, don’t on an Xbox.
It’s up to the 1.7 Beta update equivalent to the PC version, so quiet a long time ago.

Yes, that. lol

i would love to see a mc server with tekkit, mo creaters and the plane mod

Update 1.3 is out, which had a lot of multiplayer bugs fixes. Along with a plethora of new features!

And the newest Tekkit version is also out. (has been for a bit)

i purchased more RAM for the server last week, it will be installed later this week. this brings our total RAM capacity up to 32GB, which will allow us to start hosting MC servers!

Yay!! :smiley: izzy so many thanks go out to you, so many.

Y :slight_smile: Y
( )
┴┴

I can’t wait until I get a new comp so I can play.

Coincidentally I ordered my new one yesterday. Too bad it’ll arrive a few days prior to school, so I won’t get too much happy fun time on it.

If-you-know-what-I-mean-mr-bean-meme.jpg

We could do the “Vote on these websites and get diamonds” thing… Also it would be cool to have jobs

Izzy, will it be vanilla, only aesthetic mods or tekkit?

I suggest adding these 1.3 server plugins(if not already added):
HawkEye
NoCheat
TreasureChest
MobDisguise
VoxelSniper
WorldEdit
SCS a.k.a. Stand Alone Showcase(Admin Shop)

Just some things to “spice up” game-play but still keep good vanilla qualities.

I am still pulling for a Tekkit server and I know a lot of other people have said they would like one as well.

From what I understand it will be a PvP server. Because ya’know, that’s what aloha is all about!