Un ban appeal application

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes. I have waited for a long time (see last question)

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    FaZeApex

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on a Counter Strike Aloha PK server. I was on a de_dust map.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I’m going to be straight forward, I hacked. I was a new gamer and couldn’t get kills. I wanted to be good. I thought that these hacks would help me with my problem. I don’t remember but I think I used aimbot or esp while playing Arena. I used the aimbot or esp and players caught on to what I was doing. I got reported, banned, and a while later, i’m here…

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    (see number 6) I got banned a few months ago. After I got banned I deleted that hacks, well because I was scared. I deleted Build and Shoot off of my laptop and moved onto other games. A few days ago (today’s date 12/27/2017) i remembered build and shoot and began playing again. Most of the servers with players were Aloha pk hosted servers. I really wanted to get back and play on Arena, but you guys had the only online server. When I saw the error “banned” i remembered it all and began writing up this appeal. I know that I hacked and that there isn’t much of a chance for me to get unbanned, but if there is anything I can do to get unbanned, please let me know, unban me now, or delete this post. Thank you for your time and consideration.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I believe it was some time during summer 2017. If I had to give a month it would be late June, early July.

Thank You, G. Richens

Hello, I’m the admin that gave you ban on July 20, 2017, thanks for coming and doing your ban appeal, we will always give a second chance to the players who admit their mistake and promise not to do it again.

Before proceeding to the next step I want you to promise the whole community that you will not use hack again.

I promise that I will never hack again.

(is that how you do it?)

you have a ban appeal where you was caught by another admin:

given that you came and accepted your mistake I will give you a single chance, your ban expires within a week (January 3, 2018).

Don’t make the same mistake again because you will not have another chance.

Okay, thank you very much!!!