Ban Appeal: PLEASE READ

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes/

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

LeEpicGamer at the time.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Counter Strike

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was testing a hack for unlimited Blocks

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I play all the time, and I love the aloha.pk servers.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

MT 10/11/2016 at around 3-4:45 PM

Hello,

Why would you have to test your hack on our famous server but not empty server?

Thanks

Nathan

It is if I was testing it on empty server, I wouldnt be able to test against any other players. Then I realised it was an aim bot hack.

From my perspective it seems that you lied :/, Every person who has played on the csmaps server for 5 mins must’ve realized that you cannot place blocks (making your hack “test” useless). Adding on, no such hack exists which has both unlimited blocks and “aim hack” combined in a single exe/dll. Please apologize properly to the admin whom you lied to.

Good Point. But the hack was able to build even in CS. I understand how you think I am lying, and if you want to not unban me.