the old REPORT topic

YOU MEAN USING CAPS IS RUDE? I HAVE A RIGHT TO PRESS ANY KEY ON MY KEYBOARD AT ANY TIME I SO DESIRE.

And you do, but you wont be respectful and will never be an admin.

IIRC, initials and abbreviations are not capslock’d.
The above statement stands true for itself.

This topic has officially derailed to silly banter.
Which is excellent, since that implies we’re not being annoyed by Anus.

I was just messing with you Reki.

Can you not take a joke? Or are you a humorless robot.

If you are I pity you.

You mean YOU didnt know I was joking with you too. Do you have a life? Because if you don’t, I can get you started.

xXTurner
ExFuTioN

both from Mengerschied Germany

on tower of Babylon

Unless you have their IP, this thread is completely useless. We can’t do much about it either, because we as admins do not have any proof of said aimbotting.

he’s on there aimbotting right now.

AEM, please don’t use caps lock. It’s ru…

You know what, can we drop this?

You are an admin for a reason.

Don’t we got serverlogs which also track IP?

That’s what I thought, because I remember izzy using it to prove Satou was inoccent.

Reki, please don’t use caps lock because it’s…

Yeah this is getting old.

thanks for reporting them.

xXTurner has been reported for cheating several times today by different trusted people. xXTurner and ExFuTioN have the same IP, it is now banned on all aloha servers.

2012-04-28 05:25:10-0700 [-] /accuracy #8 -> xXTurner has an accuracy of: Rifle: 24% SMG: None Shotgun: 100%. 2012-04-28 05:25:14-0700 [-] /ratio #8 -> xXTurner has a kill-death ratio of 10.71 (75 kills, 7 deaths).

DeathEnhanced provided this video of xXTurner, it suggests two types of cheats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCBcwc442os

Hooray!!

Thanks Izzy. You’re the best.

Name: okama
Server: aloha tower of babel
Incident: He was griefing the green team for an extended period of time with all the votekicks timing out. I used the /admin command during that time to pass the message but there didn’t seem to be any around. After he managed to make the majority of the green team give up and quit, he moved to the blue team and did the same to them. Completely ruined the game.