[TAG]NIceCuBe's ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes I did, and drebbel even looked for me to see if I was permabanned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    my in game name is [TAG]NIceCuBe

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I was playing on aloha.pk.counter-strike.maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    This is actually [TAG]NIceCuBe’s little brother… Iwent on his computer and downloaded a hack then played on your servers. Could you pease unban him.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    He should be unbanned was banned because of me and it is not fair that he has to take the punishment.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    He was banned yesterday at around 4pm pacific time.

This is the second appeal from this account.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because i haven’t hacked since the day i hacked that i was banned on. Also, because when you hack it totally takes away the fun of the game. I have deleted the hacking software off my computer and will never use it again. Please forgive me, your servers are the best.

That was said on your other appeal. Seems that the hacking has not stopped from your house/network.

You were given a second chance and you got banned again for the same reason. I will not unban you as you obviously have not learned from the first time.

People really need to stop using the “my little brother used hacks” excuses. Some thing new must be done like “my dog/cat used hacks”