[HS]V0xxED's ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes i did wait at least 30 minutes before trying to enter the game. I have been banned for about 2 weeks now and I am missing your servers.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My in game player name that i was banned with was [HS]V0xxED but right now I am die[the pro].

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was playing on aloha.pk.counter-strike maps when i was banned.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was banned because yes i was hacking, but i realized that one you can only reload with sniper rifle when you hack and two its way more fun to not hack because when you hack the game gets to easy. I have never hacked since because my favourite servers the aloha.pk ones i was banned from.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because i haven’t hacked since the day i hacked that i was banned on. Also, because when you hack it totally takes away the fun of the game. I have deleted the hacking software off my computer and will never use it again. Please forgive me, your servers are the best.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned around 2 weeks ago at about 8:30 in the morning. I not a 100% sure though because it was two weeks ago.

Just curious, but have you ever heard of a guy named ‘ben[the pro]’?
Also, I play with the rifle A LOT, and it never seems to glitch out on me… ???

Yes… he let me join the [the pro] clan

But what about the rifle-not-reloading part. Is it possible for you to record this glitch? If you get unbanned we might be able to help you. :slight_smile:

No its not a glitch… its just i found out when you hack only the rifle will reload none of the other weapons… now that i dont hack i can reload with every weapon. Thanks for your concern though. :slight_smile:

So, you used the PWNED_AoS.dll hack, didn’t you? -.-
That includes permanent no recoil, no spread, aimbot, and an ESP. I’m guessing you were banned for one (if not all) of those reasons.

Yes that was the hack I used i was banned just for aimbot though… :slight_smile:

Well, aimbot can be just for specific “snap-snap-snap” movements, or just used by some older admins to describe any sort of cheating. Sort of depends on who banned you.

Anyway, we’re getting off-topic:
I can see that you’ve apologized, we just need to get in contact with the admin who banned you, since I’m just a guard. :wink:
He will read your appeal and make the final judgement.

Okay…
Thank you. :slight_smile:

Strange, I can’t seem to find your ban. Is it possible for you to query/PM me your IP? And also, just check wether you can join any servers. Just don’t play, otherwise that might be considered an evasion. Get off straight away if you can get in. We’re just going to be doing some ‘testing’.

Okay… my ban might’ve been with PieBaconMan.
but still cant go on any servers

what is an ip and how do i find out what mine is? ???

Nope, no ban for PieBaconMan.

Anyway, an IP is basically the location of your computer in 4 groups of numbers, ranging from 0-255 in each range, all seperated by periods (full-stops, what ever you call 'em: “.”). (At least, that’s the old IPv4 IP). It’s individual to almost everyone, so it’s rare to come across two people who have used the same IP.

To find it, simply click this link: http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and it tells you at the top of the page in easy-to-read letters (and numbers, of course ::)). Don’t post it on the appeal, though. Just PM me through my forum name.

I pmed you

Okay, I got your IP. This is your ban:

{"ip": "-sssnip-" "reason": "[Aimbot Perma] ... -SnIpEr- 10/02/2013 20:13 GMT -arenacs_aloha"}

Turns out SnIpEr didn’t include your name so it was hard to find. I’ll contact him, so you should get a reply soon.

Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

Hum, Hello I was the admin who banned you, thank you Chappy for dealing with it this far. (Sorry for being late)

You were caught hacking on aloha counter strike, cs italy map while using the name “…”.
You were snapping left and right to people behind walls, perfect lock, but I don’t think I should go on with explaining what I saw since you already confessed, if we can call that confession.
Look, Ive looked through the logs and you seem to be playing aloha for awhile which is why I can give you only 2 week ban (since the day of the original ban) so that you may learn that hacking is bad, my advise to you is to delete the hacks, not just lock em up on a folder, shift+delete, or you may fall on the temptation of using them again.

Im leaving this thread up incase you want to add something.

Hi sniper…

I tried to go back on but i am still banned could you pm me to tell me with i can be unbanned i have deleted the hack :slight_smile:

Just wait for the ban to sync. It’s nice you actually waited though. Try tomorrow. If you can’t get back on then, I might needa remind Sniper :wink:

The ban is not listed in our banlist anymore, so you should be fine now. Let us know if you still have problems connecting.