Shado

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Shado

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk arena top 10 maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Not really sure. Shot someone point blank with a shotgun then got banned. Only had about 4 or 5 kills before that(after a few rounds).

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Didn’t hack in any way.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    About 2:25AM EST, May 28

Hello there, Shado. I was the one who banned you because of a point blank snap to a guy named “Mr. Fluffy :3”. You walked straight into the room, and when this happened, we both weren’t lagging. You went to aim at someone else coming through the hallway, but instead your aimbot snapped towards that poor guy.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any evidence with me because I was playing after hours at school. You are free to go and play on our servers. Remember that we are watching you, so if you were hacking, please don’t do it again.

Mr. Fluffy killed me though. I killed someone as they ran through the door. Fluffy was in the corner on top of a box when he killed me.

You went to aim at someone coming through the hallway, but was just behind a wall. Since there was no one else to snap to your aimbot snapped to Fluffy. Luckily, the random shotty spread meant that Fluffy only lost about half of his health. He proceeded in killing you before you could shoot again.

You’re unbanned, so you can go play again, this time hopefully hack free.
Have fun!

Apparently I’m banned again? Can I just take care of that here? I have no idea when this happened as I was never kicked from the server. I just tried to join and it said I was banned.

The server was probably arena top 10, other than that I have no idea.

Hello, Shado. It seems you have been banned by one of our administrators. This is a separate ban from the one Chappy made. In the meantime, I have contacted the admin who banned you.

Yeah, you’re banned again. You pressed the e-button a few times too many. I really hoped you would have learned from the first time.

You’re not getting unbanned.

Pressed the e-button too many times? If I pressed it at all it was probably an accident. I haven’t hacked at all, never had. Hacking in this game is just completely pointless.

Edit: If there is any way to prove I haven’t hacked, I will gladly do it. I have played on this server a lot and enjoy it very much. It is very frustrating to be banned from it when I haven’t done anything but play.

Check 0:20

Check 0:31

Those were the sort of snaps I witnessed when I was playing with Shado, only they were a bit wider angle-wise.

I too thought that you would have learnt your lesson Shado, but it seems that you just can’t get away from that aimbot drug. You’re addicted to it, like all other hacking stoners are. Once you’ve tried it you can’t get enough of it. :frowning:

I have not used an aimbot ever…seriously…

On that map, that’s the path I usually take so I know exactly where they will be. I expect people to be either directly to my right or on top of the boxes. After playing this game for a while(or just any fps game) it becomes quite easy to quickly aim at someone once you see them.

This is how I’ve always played on the server, why is it just now becoming a problem…

Edit: I just noticed I didn’t even get the kill in those vids…What kind of aimbot would miss that bad?

see 0:22

Looks like you hit e and immediately release. No matter how good you are, there’s no legit explanation possible for snaps like that.

There is…for that one I saw someone’s head just before he ducked so I was able to look up there and be ready for the next time they popped up. Also looks like I could of seen the get on the left before he got behind cover.

I’m seriously being completely honest here…if I did use an aimbot I would of given this up a while ago.

Before this I didn’t even know that the e-button would be used in it…which is why I said what I said earlier; “Pressed the e-button too many times? If I pressed it at all it was probably an accident.”

Edit: It was probably seeing the guy on the left. Since I shot at him first. Idk what I was thinking with thinking it was seeing the guy’s head. That’s not much of a snap. I was already looking in that general direction, just had to look slightly right and up.

Hi, sorry to butt in here but I got to ask how you think you can explain three videos showing three clear as day snaps to players either appearing from behind a block or ones that are directly in view?

I also noticed when Shado was snapping that it was sudden, but he wouldn’t continuously look at me. I guess that’s why he didn’t kill Fluffy.

I saw all of those people myself before they got behind cover…it’s not hard to see that in the videos. It also helps that, as I said before, I knew where they would be. Video 1 and 3 are what I said earlier, that I know people will be on the boxes so I’m always watching there when I enter that area. Video 2 is of a guy that had been camping spawn for a few rounds so many already knew he was there too.

My sensitivity is set to 5. I’m not sure if that’s the default or not, but I feel like it could help here.

I didn’t kill him because when I turned to shoot I wasn’t even aiming at him. The whole fluffy deal was just all panic on my end(of having two people on different sides of me). When I shot at him I was pointing at the wall (my)left him(if I remember correctly at least). I saw most of the spread hit that area though.

Edit: Honestly when I saw these videos I thought they were just terrible evidence since I didn’t even get a kill in any of them.
As for these “snaps”, they’re not hard to do at all. When I see someone I just have to turn quickly to face and point at them then just bring up my sight so I don’t turn too far.

Honestly when I saw these videos I thought they were just terrible evidence since I didn't even get a kill in any of them.
That doesn't say anything about the evidence, but more about your lousy skills as aimbotter ;) These snaps are clear and note that these are not the only snaps I witnessed from you. I wouldn't start recording otherwise.

Anyway, I’ll give you one more chance for you to show us that we are mistaken and that you can play snapfree :smiley:
You should know though that your name is on high alert. Getting banned twice by seperate admins on different occasions is still very suspicious and another chance like this is unique. Don’t let us down.

Awesome, but can I please not be banned for reacting to seeing an enemy next time? I’m certain that I will look like I am doing this again since that’s how I have always played.

You can always ask me in game and I will talk back. I would think that would be enough since it seems like most hackers never say anything(at least that’s been the case with all the hackers I’ve seen). Idk, you could have snap like that to a wall or something if it comes to that. I would just really like to avoid this mess again.

Edit: I think next time I join the server I’ll just stand there and spin as fast as I can for a little bit :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHHAHAH What?

Oh after giving your evidence, you’re letting him go even though he hasn’t even admitted to it?

Pbbbbft.

It’s because we don’t want him to be a hacker. Being caught on 2 separate occasions should tell him that he shouldn’t hack. If he does it again, there’ll be no second chances. Bear (get it!? :P) in mind that we want to limit the amount of aimbotters on the server, but keeping the most amount of legitimate players on too. We want him to play happily with everyone else on the server. :3