Shado

Letting him play again is a 3rd chance because like you said, two separate admins caught him hacking on two different occasions.

But, hey, y’know if you want to catch him again then go ahead.

:wink:

Why would I admit to it if I haven’t hacked?

Because you were hacking, those videos clearly show it.

The admins have their decision. If, I had posted earlier I would’ve said that Shado does panick and randomly shoots at all enemies in sight and only kills 1. I think you just want him banned.

I was not. I have been completely honest this entire time.

Thanks Xboys, even though you often call me a hacker :stuck_out_tongue:

Really because 1 admin said he wasn’t getting banned, and then another said he was.

So, we don’t know whats happening. ;).

I don’t even know him, but I loathe people who hack, and those videos clearly show him hacking.

They don’t though since I wasn’t…I’m getting really tired of saying this. It’s not like I’m doing a 180 or something. For all of those videos I just had to look up, really.

Oh sorry I never knew you were so good at detecting aimbots! Then I guess a person who was caught would claim innocence till the day he dies. At least, some will, anyway, eh? :).

As a FYI, I’ve seen hackers with 0 kills and 30 deaths. So don’t try the whole “its not obvious so I didn’t do it!”.

Anyways, I said what I wanted to say, I won’t respond anymore unless asked a question by an admin :).

Have fun!