Lone_Wolf Ban Appeal.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes. Has been going on for more than 2 weeks.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Lone_Wolf

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Top 10 Maps.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I am going to assume that the admins are familiar with avseafort spawn grenade glitch. I invented and abused it. I glitched on other maps such as office wars, etc. Also did a little ban evading at my friend’s house although I did not glitch since I got banned. Although I did actually say that I wouldn’t be doing this glitch again while in-game of AoS.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have learned my lesson to not use glitches for entertainment, trolling, etc.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Not sure of the exact date, but pretty sure that it was in mid-January. That’s all that I know.

Your first ban was for glitching but than you evaded that ban and I gave you a permaban. I’ve personally caught you glitching multiple times on many maps not just avseafort.

When they first banned me for glitching in avseafort, I was able to rejoin with my same account a week later. I am sorry if you thought of that as a ban evasion, but again, I was able to rejoin after a week. I also expect lots of people to support my unban.

I don’t.

The people I know. Not a stranger. Ask darksand, A white guy, Moongirl, Linstar, Socrates, Windspirit, etc.

Implying I care who supports your unban. I really don’t. You were using the Grenade glitch more than one up to the point where I placed a long ban on you which then turned into a permaban for ban evasion. We don’t got by “accounts” we go by IP’s so it means that your IP changed which allowed you to enter the server again. Also please don’t pm me to remind me to check your appeal, it just show’s that you are impatient.

Sorry about being impatient and I already know how the ban works. And I jsut said who supports me because of the random that just commented. Honestly though, I could go into aloha.pk after a week has passed with the same exact computer.

Yes, IP are connected to your network not by computer. If you change your IP, you can still go on with that computer. It was also reported that you were teaching people how to glitch?

Ah. Thank you for clearing that up. But honestly though. I need to get unbanned to play this game since aloha.pk are the majority of the servers and other high populated servers are in foreign countries which means that my pings will be absurdly high.

May i ask if that Aloha servers are so desirable, why you still continued to glitch?

Eh I don’t like the sound of what you’ve written. You sound almost as if you’re proud for finding this glitch, and don’t seem sorry at all.

I do not continue to glitch. I learned how much aloha.pk is valued after FaGex ruined this. And I’m not proud that I have found this glitch and I am also not proud that I abused this glitch against innocent players.

It shouldn’t take the ruining of the rest of the community to teach you how valuable it is to not break the rules on our servers. You purposely went out of your way to abuse a glitch that you knew would get you banned. And for what? A few extra kills? Not only that, but in game, while you were abusing the glitch, you acted incredibly arrogant. It’s honestly ridiculous for you to beg and plead to play on our servers again, and claim you “need to play on aloha.pk”, because you single-handedly ensured that you would be banned, and your actions that led to this were hardly accidental.

Sidenote: I find it funny that he thinks that those people, let alone AWhiteGuy, who is aloha staff, would want you to be unbanned. I don’t even have to ask them. No matter how nice you are, if you break the rules, nobody is going to want to play with you. It’s a life lesson that most people learn in kindergarten.

Ironically, I was the one that reported him on the IRC for ban evasion.

hmm, well i have played with Lone_Wolf for the last 2 weeks or so on 1337 Stormwind server, and during that time i witnessed no such glitching of any kind, implying that he has learned his lesson about glitching. However ban evading is another matter entirely and is obviously a perma-ban offense. Anyways all is up to the aloha admins. Good luck!

I am one of the people who has witnessed you glitch. I accidentally glitch sometimes, but seeing as you actually try just to tick people off is ridiculous. Glitching every blue moon is ok. But your habit of glitching just to be a troll bugs me. By the way, I could have sworn I saw you on an Aloha server the other day. Aren’t you still banned?

Um no, glitching on purpose is never okay not even on a blue moon, yes it can happen on accident, but it’s still not something you should figure is okay even if it happens rarely.

@Venom… By blue moon, I mean accidentally. And I never think it is ok. I think it is cheap.

Lol. I got votekicked off top 10 once because I accidentally glitched. I was recording at about 4 frames per second, so I was like a ghost. So funny, though. God, so easy to get away from someone.

Hold on. Why are we doing and talking about all these bullshit? Yes I just said fucking bullshit because this is what exactly it is. Isn’t it enough for me to just learn the lesson and stay away from glitching in aloha.pk? What do you guys and admins want from me? Especially you colorpinpoint. What do you have against me so to stop me from getting unbanned? Unless you have a legitimate, great reason to keep me from playing in aloha.pk servers, unban me right now.