Let's start a game!

Well you guys have made the absolute worst mistake you could have. You fed the troll. Can we please stop feeding the troll? He’s got everybody mad at everybody when we could all just ignore the guy. We have a votekick system and this really isn’t a problem unless you let yourself get butthurt. It wasn’t a problem a month ago and it really isn’t a problem now. If you go on the internet expecting a teletubby world the problem comes from you, not the troll. We were playing with cunt_slayer earlier and you know what? He didn’t get fed so he shut up and played the game like all the rest of us should.

What i was about to say

Do not spam little friend ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

Dude… Please trust us. Link.EP, an admin, cancelled the votekicks of the trolls. The trolls have been bragging daily how “you can’t ban a god.” So whatever. No, we’re not feeding the troll and you’re asking us to be his enablers.

You cant enable someone if you ignore them. Maybe it’s just the 'murican in me but i believe anybody should say anything they want to. Why should we be limited in what we can say because 1 person is trolling?

I’ve been staying out of this discussion for the most part but it’s time to stop. It is clear that Road will not change his point of view, and whether he intends it or not this is an obvious troll. When confronted by a rational argument, instead of arguing it with another rational argument, he will fall back and provide a source to attempt to prove he is right while diverting from the original arguments. (Strawman fallacy)

Either that or act condescending and hypocritical:

• Why do you continuously like to make assumptions that everyone else on the server is always offended by the same things that you are? Why do you dismiss your own offensive “rhetoric”? How are you to know that it was their language that made “nearly everybody” leave? It’s not worth continuing a discussion with somebody who argues so irrationally.
  • I’m not even going to quote the other times where you have spoken condescendingly towards aloha. Please though, stop talking and start doing. If you’re so infatuated with your group which you specified was NOT us, then wouldn’t you rather enjoy your time with them? (Side note, believing age = maturity - FALSE LOGIC.)

Continuing this is the definition of insanity.

I didn’t pay for this game.

My biggest regret is that I’ll never get the time it took to read this thread back

Whew good thing I only skim read the last 3 or so pages xD

probably could’ve banned a few hackers instead. or made a map, wrote a script, fix some bugs, make some tools. There’s lots of productive things you can do on the computer.

I’ve learned plenty from making stuff for AoS. And I get plenty of value in my personal life from doing it or else I wouldn’t bother.

If you’re racist in games and you think you can do that in real life, or you have a slip of the tongue in real life…

But hey, 60 day “vacation” from gaming. Still no ban from Aloha though.

hqdefault.jpg

LMFAO WHAT DID I JUST SAY:

You crazy for dis one! Torch was right, it’s all lolz at this point.

Another reason for road to create his own server: when people attempt to expose you, you can just mute/ban!

rekt

Oooooooo “exposed” by a child. Nah. I’m fine. :wink:

LMAO AGAIN DIS IS 2 EZ 4 ME

Also, why do you think that being exposed by a “child” is somehow better than being exposed by an “ADULT”? MOAR FALSE LOGIC

Please, I dare you to respond to my earlier post in full.

You are trying to get a tank from the military base but there are guards around the corner and spotlights surveying the area, what do?

Inventory: RPG and a pistol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYB4v8uThXc

Is this you, LowObservable? I don’t think that kid can expose me, dude. Look, I was a kid once too and I thought I knew it all. We probably all went through that stage.

You decide to post videos of strawmen but your phone battery died halfway and now you are in a state of panic.

You decide to disguise as a guard and inflintrate the base but as you walk towards the tank sector, a captain asks for your licence. What do?

Current Inventory: RPG, Pistol
Mood: Panic