Lawliet

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Lawliet

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Arena top 10

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I didn’t hack, I would never.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I didn’t HACK!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    8:40 pm GMT + 10

Great appeal! Clap Clap Clap

I’m sorry to tell you, Lawliet: This is real life. You just fucked yourself over BIG TIME.
You were hacking the whole time I was watching you, from prisonbreak, to facingworldsarena. Only thing is I couldn’t get solid proof because the maps were tiny.

But, you rejoin later and think that we should hail you and bring you treasures made from solid gold, and kiss your feet–
The only thing we’re going to be doing is kissing your ass goodbye. Forever.

Try denying that, big boy.
Requesting topic lock.

That is not aimbot, that is skills, also those squares were not on my screen, why are they in the video.

This is a setup!

Those squares are my spectating ESP. And, that’s obvious snapping and no recoil. Look how fast you’re moving your aim! And it suddenly seems to stop and chink on the players head. That’s no where near skill.

My cat could’ve known that that was Aimbot.

You’re a white-faced liar.

If you look carefully THERE IS RECOIL, also I have fast reflexes, have you ever look at faces montages, t=his reflexes are way better than mine.

Time to dissect the video!

@0:15: obvious aimbot snap
@0:18: aimbot snap to a guy INSIDE of the building, then a clear snap and a headshot at the guy on top of the building.
@0:25: aimbot snap to a guy left of the building and also a headshot.
@0:28: another aimbot snap and a headshot.
@0:32: aimbot snap at a guy inside the building, barely visible. Also norecoil there.
@0:52: Suspicious kill. How did you know he was RIGHT there in that little hole?

Sorry mate, the evidence is stacked against you.

Wow I saw that guy in the building clearly, also I knew that guy was up there because I always go uo there to when there is 1 left so my team can go up stairs and I can go done and attack. I am not lying.

#edit The snaps where fast reflexes.

You saw that guy so clearly that you snapped at him and then to the guy at the top of the building? Those are “reflexes”, right?

Can’t you see that I have edited the post.

Seeing somebody clearly and snapping to them, then at another player, then back to them and back again to the other player… aren’t really the same thing.
Your snaps were not reflexes. Nobody is that accurate that fast. Assuming you’re human (a safe assumption, I think) you couldn’t possibly have performed that second kill in the way that you did without help from an aimbot.

[19:57] <Chase_UC> That was recorded by some guy with a crappy laptop

It was probably the recorders lag.

Saw two Snaps stopped watching
I really wanted to believe you lawliet but that video was just solid proof.
NOONE can be that fast even with full sens only an AIMBOT
and also I have a crappy PC too but I still can record aimbots so please
besides I think Chappy uses Bandicam FRAPS

You’re trying to cover up lies with more lies.

[19:36] <arena10_aloha> * Lawliet (IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, ID 14) entered the game!
[19:36] <arena10_aloha> <Lawliet> The Great lawliet is here

(Video recorded)

[19:36] <arena10_aloha> Lawliet (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) banned.
[19:37] <arena10_aloha> <Chappy> Lol, so great aren't ya know, Lawliet? :P

Different video mate, sorry but lying doesn’t get you anywhere.

The snaps was not aimbot, you can see that the players are not far from each other. Trust me, that was not aimbot, it was reflexes, I got scared, I am telling you the truth.

I can clearly see that the players are on each side of the fucking screen. You’re having to go at least 70 degrees each way.

Also, |Rick| I use Fraps for quality’s sake, not bandicam. :wink:

They are not on each side of the screen.

Look, I don’t even know why we’re arguing. It’s obvious and you won’t deny it.
You’re aiming so quick you’d think they’d be on each side.

The video might of had lag in it you dont know that for sure, also I would never hack, are you saying no one will ever have that good of reflexes.

Those motions are smooth, and obvious. I’m Aussie, and I think you are too. I can tell the difference between lag and Aimbot.

[20:30] <@Chase_UC> If that’s reflexes, then I’m a potato
[20:55] <@Juxta> that aimbot is clear as day imo
[20:37] yeah that’s pretty much a confirm
[20:41] I’m glad Lawliet isn’t in my clan anymore
[20:34] <|Rick|> RIP lawliet