Lawliet

“are you saying no one will ever have that good of reflexes.”

if those snaps are caused by lag you would see the little icons on the minimap jump a bit at the time of the spike, which in this case they don’t.

The video doesnt even look like I have aimbot besides the part were I do a great snap. You never know, I might of fluked the shots.

people get lucky here and than.

You must have been fluking pretty hard then.

i wanted to defend you Lawliet but the evidence is difficult to ignore.

this doesn’t help either:

23:59:29 < PABH> Anyway Chase, it's about time I said it 23:59:50 < PABH> Lawliet or Hat or L is an old hacker that used to go by the name NeroShooter 00:00:03 < Lawliet> No 00:00:09 < PABH> He then switched names and came back as if he was his brother 8) 00:00:10 < Lawliet> You can check the IP 00:00:23 < Lawliet> Neroshooter is kop2kill 00:00:31 < Lawliet> He is actually my brother

http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4767&p=37889#p37889

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I HACK, I DONT HACK!

okay Hat~ / Lawliet : You really think you didn`t hack and aloha/minit staff is lying, like topo,izzy etc. ? That is not fair ! As you know we all know how hackers act and they act simular to you. They hack and say : It was my brother; I never hacked, but I also have to say, that sometimes it really was a brother, but then he has to appeal… I trusted you, but I think i am long enough part of minit staff to know that you used an aimbot and an esp. Nobody is that fast !!! Say the truth or goodbye for ever. Also it was pretty bad of you that you abused that many players trusted you… This is another sad day for AoS… You destroyed my day, bro

I never said my brother hacked in this topic.

I am telling the truth, I didnt hack, people fluke here and than.

Edit - If I did hack, I would be better than I am now, also I never said that the aloha admins were wrong, I said they are not always right.

If you still think it, OKAY, the evidence shows clearly that you snapped :wink:

To me it doesnt show clearly, it shows how pros play. Have you seen those montages.

Well here’s a montage… of you hacking! I didn’t want to believe this at first and mistook it for lag, but now it’s easy to see you’re doing 120 degree snaps. And you aren’t skilled, the times you tried to shoot without your Aimbot sucked ass.

MEGA BREAKDOWN!

0:08: You look at your ESP hoping to find someone, but end up looking at a wall.
0:22: At least a 100 degree snap. He was out of your field of vision, and slightly before that you watch him walk to the corner.
0:37: You scope in even before you look at the green player, and snap to his head.
0:38: Might’ve been an Aimbot snap, and might’ve been ESP too.
0:42: Another small snap, although it’s upwards so it’s easier to see.
0:47: Once again, a small upward snap.
0:48: You go to walk towards blue spawn. But lo! A green player is visible, to you decided to hit ‘E’ and let the Aimbot do the work for you.
1:00: You see a greenie with your ESP and go to scope in, only to realise he’s gone down the hallway.
1:03: No recoil in that last shot what-so-ever, and it’s dead on.
1:18: “Lawliet (Blue): Call me the Great Lawliet”
1:39: A green noob comes out of no where and tried to start shooting you. You try to kill him without an Aimbot. You fail badly.
1:31: You just didn’t get to kill that player, but you still snapped at his head (even though he was never actually seen before) and fired.
1:33: More Aimbot and an ESP find.
1:38: A green noob comes out of no where and tries to shoot you. You try to kill him without an Aimbot… You fail badly.
2:02: You know exactly where the greenie is and snap upwards to his head. You actually scoped in and back out before you shot.
2:05: ESP find.
2:08: Sketchy snap, still no recoil.
2:12: You confuse yourself and get dizzy, hoping that your ‘E’ key will re-orientate yourself. Unluckily for me and you (since I could’ve gotten that snap as evidence) you die.

What are you talking about, are you saying that you expect me to get perfect shots.

You cant just put esp into it, you dont know that for sure.

#edit How can you tell I have aimbot, you lagged the whole time!

Please I just want to be unbanned. I will play really low because I just want to play the game for fun but I can’t because you guys think I hack. Please!

That’s EXACTLY what you got. Perfect shots and always headshots, I saw only one miss in the entire video.

So, now you want to play because you know you’re wrong, but don’t want to admit it?
This is over. The evidence has been dropped on your head yet you still deny it. Now you want to play?

Nice try, buddy. Tips for next time (if that ever happens):

1. Don’t search for that Aimbot.
  2. Don’t download that Aimbot.
  3. Don’t download that Injector.
  4. Don’t Inject that Aimbot.
  5. Don’t turn on the Aimbot.
  6. Don’t turn on the ESP.
  7. Don’t turn on any other fucking hacks you had available.
  8. Don’t press ‘E’.
  9. Stop before you get addicted and banned.
    10. Your last chance for forgiveness: Be honest in your appeal. I don’t know why you didn’t, when it was so obvious.

Lawliet had many chances to save himself but thought he could get out of this all with his rep still intact. If anyone else thinks of hacking, this is what will happen. I hope you realise how sour things can turn for an aimbotter.
Anyway, requesting a lock on this ban appeal.

I have no options left but to admit. I am sorry, truly sorry :’( I am going to be honest with you guys, I did hack but I didn’t use esp, I only used aimbot. :frowning:

There is a high chance that I wont be unbanned but I deserve it for what I did.

Cool.

You’re not getting unbanned because of how blatantly dishonest, even defiant, you were.

Have a nice day.

Requesting lock.