[KPF]eebshooter ban apeal

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
i waited 24 hours

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
[KPF]eebshooter

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk tower of babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
hi i used to play this game alot and i just started playing it again i was using the smg and there was an aimbotter spawn-killing everyone. you know how frustrating that is?? i minimized my game and looked for a hack. i downloaded it form a guy called (removed by admin). then i went back on the server checked out the features i admit using all the hack on the hack client for aprox 5 mins then i saw how frustrating it was. so i turned of all the hacks except no water slowdown. ive been doing this for a week. one game i was chatting with my friends and i was doing horrible in front of them. so i turned on no recoil and spread with this hack i beasted with smg. i used it for 2 or 3 games then i was banned. i do understand why you banned me but can i have a chance? also can i also find out if no water slowdown is a hack that can get you banned. in other words is it a hack that i can use?

5) Why should you be unbanned?
i really like your babel servers. i haven’t used m hack on any other server and i really need to play aloha.pk again. since hen i have deleted the file from my computer. i find it normal o play without the hacks because i only used no water slowdown/ soft water. im also getting better at managing recoil so i have no need for the hack

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
im sorry this will be hard but its the 28th of august 2014 and around 5pm UTC/GMT+10:00

thank you in advance if you unbann me. i would really appreciate it and i already miss playing on your servers

Hello. I’m the admin that banned you via my cousin’s client at that time. It’s common sense that ANY hacks are illegal in games. It’s not fun to play with hackers and hacking back would just make it worse. I suggest you report the cheaters directly to us on the IRC at #aloha or by posting evidence on the ‘report abuse’ section of our forum. Because I’ll be away for a few days, I’ll ask another fellow staff member to shorten your ban to a week.

Hack again after you’re unbanned and you’ll be rebanned without the right to appeal.

Jedelas,

Per your requested, I will shorten his/her duration to a week if you like.

Thanks
Nathan

Uh guys heads up

He’s an evader, who’s appeals were denied.

Monstarules,
Thank you for the head up.

Jedelas.
I am going to revert what i did to his appeal, put his ban back where it was (perm banned).

Thanks
Nathan

No problem Nate

i am not a ban evder sir if you look at the date of the posted ban appeal it is 2013. also it says permaban. how was i able to play on aloha servers agin? answer: this is a shared account. that ban appeal is from someone else. notcie the different username. if there is anyway to prove that please notify me ASAP.

No unban 4 u

Your not an admin or someone who has something important to add, please keep out of ban appeals.
On Note 2 ebb, Ill look into this and see whats up but keep in mind that if your lying to me that will pretty much destroy any chance of an unban from Jed.

Edit:Do you have a brother?

If you read the ban appeals he made before, he does claim that his brother did it. Besides, if it really is a shared account, then you wouldn’t be able to know with certainty that it wont happen again. This person says that he doesn’t know who got him/her/it banned, yet if it really is a shared account, they would know exactly who it was.

I read them there is a reason why I asked.

i don’t entirely understand you, but yes i do have a brother but he cannot walk. i’m not sure what that has to do with anything. secondly, this account was used by a older friend who used to play this game 2012-2013. he introduced it to me, therefore i started playing it, i will l have a chat with him about him hacking. now lastly when a user posts a ban appeal can you have a MSG come up saying " please do not share account as it will be miss-understood as ban evades. thank you. and am i getting unbaned or not? i really do not want to be banned from this servers. you guys sound like good admins and you’re trying to protect your servers, so how about you try and keep an eye on me on other servers and see if i’m hacking. i know its a big requests but i really want to be unbanned. thank you for spending your time on this post btw.

Edit:

Click for details

Jed, I did a geoip on all the ips. None of them match by the isp to our current bannie’s ip. Its your call.

I clarified this in a different post.

so that means theres proof that it was another account? and also do you have the ability to track down were i live just beacuse i played on your server?

Not where you live exactly, but the country state/province/oblast/whatever and city

What happens is that I ran a geoip (geological ip [internet protocol] trace) on the ips used for thebans/posts from the account aceshooter99, which means that it gave me a rough general location where you live and not a specific street address, and your isp.
The location matched for all the ips tested, theoretically proving that it was a friend, while your isp was completely different so either you changed it in the past few months (very low probability) or that you are someone else (High probability). Again the decision still falls to jed, but if he doesn’t respond by Thursday of this week I will carry out Jed’s original message and unban you as it was the specified week ban he requested. (Do keep in mind Jed has the power to reverse that unban but he will most likely reply before that date)

No need to fuss about if it is plain gibberish, if you have no idea what I’m talking about ignore it.

Remember it is NOT ok to be on aloha’s server until jed says the ban has been lifted or another admin says it is.

In simple English, the diffrent geoips point that more than one person was using the account “aceshooter99”.
A geoip would look something like this for clarification. I used google’s ip by the way.

GEOIP info for 64...*:
State/Region: California
City: Mountain View
ISP: Google

okay thanks fir the reply, i just a bit concerned about you knowing my exact address

The best we can do is city.

how long till my ban will be lifted?

Ill reverse it Thursday if jed does not respond in light of the new evidence with the geoips.