i got banned on aloha servers

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

ace shooter i am banned from aloha servers

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    i accept responsibility over my big bro. i showed him this game and showed him how people hack

3. Why should you be unbanned?
    because i will put a password on my coputer and not let my big bro on it

4. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    2cnd jully 2013 1 :30 maybe?

Well for starters, I was the admin who banned you. You pretty much said that you showed your brother how to hack so it’s pretty much both of your faults. Secondly, why just why. Do brothers really just like hacking so their brothers can’t play or what. Sadly, That excuse is so overused that I will not believe it without further proof of the existance of your brother or just completly forget the brother and say you used hacks.

how can i prove my bro exists and how long am i banned??

If you put password in your PC, your big bro will mash you.

UltimateKILLER, you’re banned. This has nothing to do with the appeal, so why are you posting?
Please keep your own posts to your own ban appeal, ok? :slight_smile:

Please, Epicnice. The admin’s know what to do. If you have something to add to the appeal, please go ahead. Otherwise, we kindly ask you not to post in appeals that don’t concern you.

okay, it’s the usual “my brother” story… I say your brother should appeal with an own account or something. But why the hell is it always a brother and why and how did you wanted to show him how people hack? oh by the way : your brother’s spelling sounds pretty much as yours (like always saying bro…). good luck anyway