Is Torch banned again?

  1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

No, but there weren’t enough players to votekick and I can’t join any servers anymore except All Maps for some reason. o-O? And I assume Danke banned me. I could be wrong though and the servers are just down. (I can’t read the reason for a client failure due to emulating the client with wine. When the resolution changes it blocks up the reason.)

  1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[Rev] Torch

  1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on servers.


  1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Because I killed Danke and he thought I was hacking

  1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I wasn’t hacking and he can’t detect sarcasm

  1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

July 12th, 2016 A.D.

You’re gonna have to explain to me what happened, because I saw absolutely no possible way for you to have shot me from your spawn, while I was underground.

  1. You can’t ban people just because you think a shot was impossible without any proof. You know better than that.

  2. You should’ve told me you were Danke and that you were serious about your “inquiries” before banning me. Someone like Shy can take a joke and says I’m a hacker all the time. I couldn’t tell if you were being serious or not and frankly it doesn’t matter since you didn’t have proof of anything.

  3. You were sitting under ground but you weren’t completely boxed in. I spawned and walked towards the hill where I knew you were. I had explored your tunnel system already before and saw a hole facing my spawn. I walked towards it and saw a sliver that I shot through and killed you.

Please unban me and stop this senseless “ban now, figure out a reason for the ban later” nonsense. I follow the rules of this server and have since the beginning. This is getting annoying. I wouldn’t donate to a server I wanted to hack on & get banned from.

Except that’s not where you were, I teleported my super fresh dead body to where you were immediately after you killed me. And you were already up your tower.

Sorry you think this is unfair, but your sense of fair is obviously a little askew considering your last ban

Then it lagged. Join the server and unban me temporarily. PM me here on Aloha when you do and I’ll join and show you exactly where I shot you from even though that should not be required. You have no proof of any infraction except for I wasn’t where you think I should’ve been.

“it lagged” is not good enough. I know what you are claiming, and it’s just not possible given your location.

I wasn’t on the tower at the time I shot you. It is possible it was a name glitch.

Cute. I’ve argued with you before, and I have no interest in doing it again.

Okay, you have no proof and are wanting me to provide the proof. You aren’t letting me get proof by keeping me banned. Just let me on the server and I’ll show you exactly where I shot you from.

you’re saying you pulled off this shot:

I’m saying you weren’t anywhere near where you would have to be to even see that image.


That’s exactly the shot I made. It’s not hard… If you wouldn’t be so medieval, you could’ve let me join the server and when I showed you that exact spot it would’ve proved my innocence, since you figured that out first. Showing “proof” before I can makes it harder for me to show my innocence. You’re digging a hole for me out of salt just like the ban was.

(well I was a little bit more forward and to the side and you were turned to the left)

I’ve humored this enough.

Is that sarcasm or what? I’m not going to bother trying to figure it out, since I thought you were being sarcastic in game.

Danke’s position on this isn’t going to change, FYI (if his lack of a response didn’t already tell you that).

I didn’t spam here lol. My lack of continued response should’ve showed I realized he wasn’t changing his mind.

However, I did nothing wrong. I have no proof (because I wasn’t allowed to gather any) and he has no proof. If no proof bans are okay with you no matter how justified you think the ban is and no matter how “high up” the person might be in the community then I hope you reevaluate the way you think. I shouldn’t have to play with a screen recorder just to prevent myself from getting banned anytime an admin gets salty.

so i tested that shot, it is possible, but if u calculate spread, (perhabs) bad aiming and that position of the enemy its around 10% getting this at the first shot. with the second shot having a chance of pretty much 60-90%. It is possible that the shooter is unnoticed but only if someone wasnt giving his attention to this direction. I would think Danke was aiming to the direction most enemys would go for.

Unknown idiot going unknown again. Bye

What direction is it you think Danke was aiming towards specifically? For me he was aiming in the direction of the tower when I shot him (to the left), but that could’ve been lag or whatever.

EDIT: Also, please keep in mind that I play on a very large monitor and with the 800x600 resolution, so his head is like 8 pixels tall or something on my screen. It’s not hard to get that shot lined up at all (especially when you’re somebody who played arena for several years straight against TSB guys.) And just because there is a 10% or 58.238388% chance of me getting a shot doesn’t mean I didn’t make it. This system shouldn’t be ran like this. Banning people and trying to scramble through logs later to come up with proof for a ban. Like I’ve said multiple times. ALL admins should be required to record just so they can prove to everyone (even the alleged hacker’s closest of friends) that they were really hacking. Or at the very least, they should be spectating in a game they are uninvolved with. Toggling around in topovl is no different than ESP and is not fair to players, so you shouldn’t be going around killing people if you are using Topovl. If a normal player decided to do that they would get banned for ESP. You should not be using tools to your advantage in game just because you’re an admin and you can. Just coming here with words and saying “friends of Torch there’s no way for him to not have hacked according to a bunch of text in a file” is not really fair or right. I see I will have to record my screen every time I feel like playing from now on (if I get unbanned obviously, if I stay banned, well it doesn’t matter now does it? :wink: ) just for instances like this since the admins apparently don’t want to record anything before they ban.

lel stop crying and accept your faith.

Btw i’m also playing on 800x600 resolution :wink:

And who said someone was abusing his admin rights?
Admins should ban people in the game they r playing it, otherwhise it makes no sense.

“What direction is it you think Danke was aiming towards specifically? For me he was aiming in the direction of the tower when I shot him (to the left), but that could’ve been lag or whatever.”

Dafuq dude this is Ace of Spades where visible bullets fly 3 blocks next to u and still hit you, where every single bug is known and abused, and lag one of the shittiest things is.
Or maybe u just have bad eyes :confused:

have a nice day and stfu ^^

I feel like some NaCL is involved in this ban…
Anyways, guards and admins are supposed to gather sufficient evidence before banning, but we didn’t see any videos or snapshots in the first post Danke made to back up his claim of Torch hacking.
Therefore, I conclude this ban should be revoked as we all know Torch is a good player, and if this happens again to anyone, I hope the guard or admin will gather sufficient evidence like most of them usually do.