Injustice

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

-Yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

-Big Mom

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

-I was just playing, then I went to sleep
and I get up to play for a while and I appear banned

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

-I really do not know, I just get up and it turns out that I’m banned

1. Why should you be unbanned?

-I don’t know, I didn’t do anything bad

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

-last night 11 hours Colombian I think

Thanks for appealing. Staff has been notified and are looking into your ban. Please do not try to join aloha.pk servers until your appeal is handled.

ok

For the banning admin

Hello,

I am wondering if you would know the player [MXM]Pacho?

Thanks,

Nathan

What does that have to do with my appeal?

The issue is that I was banned without reason.

And if I know him and he will never come back. It was a mistake of the past

Hello,

That was the player name I banned. Since that was over a year old ban. I’ve seen you was in game and play legit. I am going to lift this ban.

Enjoy the fun.

Thanks,

Nathan

I already paid for my actions and I deserved it

[2017 22 December Friday 15:56:01] <mini_aloha> * Big Mom (IP -, ID 8) entered the game!
[2017 22 December Friday 15:59:55] <mini_aloha> * Big Mom (IP -) disconnected
[2017 22 December Friday 16:22:25] <arenacs_aloha> * Big Mom (IP -, ID 4) entered the game!
[2017 22 December Friday 16:32:26] <arenacs_aloha> * Big Mom (IP -) disconnected
[2017 22 December Friday 16:42:04] <arenacs_aloha> * InjuSticE (IP -, ID 23) entered the game!
[2017 22 December Friday 16:46:19] <arenacs_aloha> * InjuSticE (IP -) disconnected
Again Evading with an ACTIVE appeal IS NOT OK. And actually is grounds for a evasion ban if an admin felt it was warranted. :slight_smile:

On December 19, they banned me and this lasted me only 1 day.
And he still does not answer me because I was banned

Was it the past?

I already paid what I had to pay

It lasted one day because you have a dynamic ip, you obviously knew you were banned because we are sitting in this appeal. Given there are extenuating circumstances punishment for evasion is not being pursued.

Anyway, Nathan already said that I can have fun :wink: :smiley: