(banned) how long I'm banned

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? YES

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. AT THAT TIME I CALLED ME AimShoot

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. ARENA COUNTER STRIKE

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.BECAUSE I WAS CLICKING THE F1 TO LEAVE THE BASE

5. Why should you be unbanned?BECAUSE TIGHTENING F1 IS PROHIBITED?

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. 05/12/2017 4-5 PM HOUR approximately

Hello, I’m the admin that gave you ban on the “arenacs” server.

You were banned because you were glitching, this is not the first or the second time you do it, the last time I found you doing the same thing I gave you warnings and you proceeded to tell me that would not do it again but yesterday I found you trespassing the arena gates to leave faster than normal before the count reaches 0, your ban expires within 3 days (in the same time you were banned), I hope this does not happen again.