Imm0rtalAssasin ban appeals

Real last second bro…

Can anyone tell me why I was UNBANNED then REBANNED again?!?!

You were never unbanned. That’s why.

Dynamic Ip?

Lol, I don’t know…it was weird I was UNBANNED then REBANNED the next day…?

yes it is weird

Conclusion:

1. Permabanned for evasion.

#1) Wait at least 30 mins in case you were votekicked.
Uhh I wasn’t even playing when I saw the banned message pop up when launching Ace of Spades.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).
[CFX]Techno

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
Like I said I wasn’t playing when I saw the ban message are you guys banning the people from before Jagex took control of AoS?

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I didn’t hack just launched AoS and saw the ban message. “ERROR BANNED”

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
First of all I don’t know if this is from last time or not? But I didn’t hack “this time” I’m sure of it cause I wasn’t on…Maybe I was impersonated by an hater?

#6) Date and time (approx).
12/16/12 Time: 5:53 Central Standard Time.

You were banned for Ban evasion.

Still? After I came back from quiting AoS I was still banned for ban evasion?

I quit AoS for like 5-6 months…?

You were never unbanned. You came back under a different ip and you were banned for ban evading.

So it still counts as ban evading even when I quit AoS?
But I didn’t know that when I came back it would count as ban evasion…
So no one is unbanned especially when the new version of AoS has been released?
Is there a way or chance that I can still get unbanned?

The fact that you “quit” doesn’t make it okay. If the ban was for 5-6 months, it would’ve been okay for you to come back. It wasn’t 6 months, it was a permaban.

So is there not a chance for me to come back and get unbanned?

Yeah I didn’t know the permaban was gonna last till the new version of AoS was released.

Well thats a bummer…I really really thought I could come back to the old AoS and have a blast with some old friends. Especially since the new AoS came out and I don’t like it.

Gah looks like Ima have to ditch this version of Ace of Spades again -_- especially if there isn’t a way or try to get unbanned…

Well…I’m ashamed to finally admit it now… :-[
Yes I did hack back then cause I got mad at some guy for cussing at me.
No my brother did not hack on my account but he does play.
Go ahead admins deny my ban appeal therefore I shall be playing some different game I didn’t want to admit it back then cause I knew then I ‘d lose a lot of trust from my clan members and friends…I’m sorry. Forgive me and my harmful lies from the beginning. Bye for good! :’( I’m not gonna check this post for quite a bit. I will acknowledge your decision thanks for your time to read and think about this.

I’m glad you finally found the wisdom you needed to confess.

Your original ban is dated september 13, which makes it about three months. Thinking that you’d get away with a break and come back with another name and ip is once again a case of ban evading. You’re not allowed to play on the aloha servers until we say you can.

I’m glad that you confessed. But, all the lies you’ve told in your first appeal attempt, plus deceiving all these people around you and make them vouch for you is a really really bad thing. It’s something that makes people lose trust in you and so there’s a lesson for you to learn here. I won’t unban you yet and give you some more time to think about that.

Come back in another two months and we’ll talk again.

-facepalm-

This all could’ve been avoided. You could’ve been unbanned over 2 months ago if you had just told the truth from the beginning. You would’ve received 2 weeks, and then you could go on with playing AoS. You manipulated people into vouching and trusting for you all the while knowing that they were wrong. You called the admins ineffective, even though they were just trying to do their job, and as it turns out, they were doing it, quite efficiently. And finally, you blamed all this on your brother, when the entire time it was actually you.

It’s alright to slip once in a while. Nobody’s even remotely mad at you for aimbotting. But the fact that you lied to and manipulated many of the people that trusted you is what really concerns you. Immortal, I like you, but you seriously need to consider how unnecessary this whole charade was.

Guys I have seen Immortal play alot in the old version and he was a good player but there is alot of other hackers on AoS. I ain’t standing up for him since he did hack but there is people hacking and getting away with it since they are friends with admins. I ain’t paying for the new version because i liked the free version. If I was an admin i would unban Immortal but supervise him and if he hacks again then permaban him for good.