Imm0rtalAssasin ban appeals

Sorry everyone, I’ll mind my own business.

Even though I admitted they were aimbot hacks on my PC I have removed them from downloads, cleared my history for my browser, deleted it all I can take a Screen shot of my desktop if you would like me to but still it would mean no use to you guys anyways. I’ve also made 3 seperate profiles on my computer so when I’m at school my brother will be a bit more confused…and I thank Lin for vouching for me.
Is it possible you guys can give out another chance? There is still hope left…If I get caught hacking or banned again Lin can remove me from clan and I shall quit AoS for good? Sound Fair? or still sound like bull talk to you?

Just be honest, did you or did you not play with cheats on our server?

Imm0rtal Assasin: try to think about this from our perspective.
Here, we have a person who admitted to knowing about, having possessed, and possibly might have used hacks trying to get unbanned.

Here at aloha, despite considering ban appeals case-by-case, we generally hold a “standard”.
It would be a problem if we unban someone who was using the “little brother” because that also mean we have to reconsider every single appeal like it.

obviously not since we’re having this discussion. ???

if your little cousin was using your computer while he did something terribly bad to get himself banned from our servers, you would be banned as well because there’s no way for us to know whether it’s you or him using your computer. we won’t let him ruin the experience for everyone else just because you’re innocent and unwilling or unable to protect yourself.

that may or may not be similar to Imm0rtalAssasin’s situation. either way his location was the source of a problem that ruined the experience for everyone else, so we put a stop to it.

Ok, I’m gonna make this a little bit easier for everyone.

2012-09-11 13:44:42-0700 [-] [INV]Imm0rtal (IP x.x.x.x, ID 11) entered the game! 2012-09-11 13:45:48-0700 [-] <[INV]Imm0rtal> Lol Shadow nice hacks.. 2012-09-11 13:45:56-0700 [-] <[INV]Imm0rtal> ... 2012-09-11 13:46:12-0700 [-] [INV]Imm0rtal disconnected!

2012-09-11 13:46:58-0700 [-] Fuck…Blue (IP same ip x.x.x.x, ID 10) entered the game!
2012-09-11 13:47:31-0700 [-] <Fuck…Blue> Ima hack shadow the fucker…
2012-09-11 13:47:48-0700 [-] <Fuck…Blue> HAHAH FUCK YOU SHADO
2012-09-11 13:48:53-0700 [-] <Fuck…Blue> Shadow turn off hacks or ima fuck you up
2012-09-11 13:49:19-0700 [-] <Fuck…Blue> Shadow…Turn of your hacks Then I’ll turn off mine
2012-09-11 13:49:23-0700 [-] hey is disabled from killin
2012-09-11 13:49:28-0700 [-] <Fuck…Blue> Really?
2012-09-11 13:49:45-0700 [-] <Fuck…Blue> Ok good then…I only hacked him cause he was pissing me off…
2012-09-11 13:49:51-0700 [-] <[admin> good job dude, that constitutes a ban too
2012-09-11 13:49:59-0700 [-] <[admin> have fun
2012-09-11 13:50:03-0700 [-] <Fuck…Blue> No problem I hate that hacker bye
2012-09-11 13:50:05-0700 [-] Fuck…Blue disconnected!

It took him 46 seconds to get on your pc, download some cheat, change your nick, and get on the exact same server you usually play on. Impressive.

Just to add to that:

"My bro wasn't using my name he changed his name to *F*uck..Blue cause he is a small little short tempered kid... And he probably got his hacks from my cousin...[b]cause they thought it would be funny to troll me and get me banned[/b] I'm pretty pissed about this but thanks guys for vouching me if this goes..."

So, it just happened that your brother found a hacker on Pinpoint, changed his name, got your cousins and their hacks and hacked on the server?

Where were you during the “4-5 days” period, Immortal?

EDIT: Also, at first, you didn’t even know for what were you banned, how did you find out that your brother was hacking?

Did you ask him about it, or did you just happen to know the reason of your ban?

Just to add to that: Quote "My bro wasn't using my name he changed his name to *F*uck..Blue cause he is a small little short tempered kid... And he probably got his hacks from my cousin...cause they thought it would be funny to troll me and get me banned I'm pretty pissed about this but thanks guys for vouching me if this goes..."

So, it just happened that your brother found a hacker on Pinpoint, changed his name, got your cousins and their hacks and hacked on the server?

Where were you during the “4-5 days” period, Immortal?

EDIT: Also, at first, you didn’t even know for what were you banned, how did you find out that your brother was hacking?

Did you ask him about it, or did you just happen to know the reason of your ban?

That would explain why he didn’t recognize me on CS arena the other day…

Jesus guys…I was at school while it happend I didn’t even go on my damn computer till the NEXT DAY!!!
4-5 day period I WAS BUSY DOING SCHOOL HW AND I DIDN’T EVEN GO ON MY COMPUTER FOR 4-5 DAYS!!!
When I go to school my little bro is home with my dad so it clearly was him.
And yeah it looks like shadow was aimbotting no wonder he would go and do that…If you guys want to ban me for good just say it I will quit AoS for good.
And Jimmy How could you recognize me WHEN I WAS OR AM BANNED FROM ALL ALOHA SERVERS MAN, THEY HAVE NAME COPYIERS YOU KNOW?!..Jesus All this
hate…is making me go crazy.
To be honest my brother DID play with cheats on “your” server…Like I said he is a short little tempered D1ck
What? He didn’t download the hacks in 46 seconds…my damn cousin said that he downloaded the hacks for my brother BEFORE THEY PLAYED THE GAME and he injected the hack =.= and this happend on Mini US assault right??? I don’t go on that server it’s not my regular one My regular server is Aloha.pk Counter strike maps…That is where I play with all my clan mates. My cousin plays this game and it looks like my cousin changed it FOR HIM Yes I asked them. I’m pretty pissed and I swear to god this is not a lie like all the other cheap ass lieing hackers.

no no, i meant BEFORE you were banned, our school times are differant, “you” were on, you /from matched up, but you said you didn’t know me/ recognize me…

To be honest my brother DID play with cheats on "your" server.
And that, my friend, is the reason why your ip is permabanned. It's very simple, it doesn't even matter who's behind the keyboard.
I WAS BUSY DOING SCHOOL HW AND I DIDN'T EVEN GO ON MY COMPUTER FOR 4-5 DAYS!!!
Do you realize we have logs of every moment on every server? You can stop lying now.
Quote I WAS BUSY DOING SCHOOL HW AND I DIDN'T EVEN GO ON MY COMPUTER FOR 4-5 DAYS!!! Do you realize we have logs of every moment on every server? You can stop lying now.

That would be the time his brother, (pardon me,) you idiot, was on… or he claims so

That dosn’t prove ANYTHING, the bro coulda had them ready, and waiting for an ‘excuse’

I WAS BUSY DOING SCHOOL HW AND I DIDN'T EVEN GO ON MY COMPUTER FOR 4-5 DAYS!!! Do you realize we have logs of every moment on every server? You can stop lying now.
Notice he said [b]I[/b] not none
  1. The REAL immortal I doubt would ever hack on aloha.pk

2. how many admins, i don’t care when, EVER used ANYsort of hack on another (or aloha’s) server to learn how it works better?

3. Note that ALL the other “my bro did it” they quit at about what? 1 page? part way of 2? This one is on 3…

4. Like I said before, Izzy has given out second chances to worse people than this.

5. Pardon the critique, But right now, I think the Admins are just being a lil to harda**ed about this.

6. If this get deleted like my last post, ima just keep re-posting…

Heh…Thanks Jimmy if your supporting me but if those “admins” are trying to tell me to gtfo then I will cause no matter how hard I try to convince them that I didn’t hack they won’t give shit to me…

Jimmy, with all due respect, I understand that you’re trying to defend your friend here, but this is a case between Imm0rtal and aloha. The reason why your posts are deleted you can read here: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0

On topic
I know what Imm0rtal said, and I know what I read in the logs. Truth is Imm0rtal has been playing on arena cs with his clan buddies (and you were there as well sometimes) during the 4-5 days before his ban and even a short while after his ban when it wasn’t completely synched yet. Nothing in the logs leads to belief that it was not Imm0rtal himself who was playing. The person in question was very familiar with Imm0rtals clan members and the clans current affairs.

Regardless if it was his brother, the gardener or his chihuahua, admins aim for a fair playground for all our players and whoever violates the trust they’re given will be punished and stay punished.

just to give a few

2012-09-07 14:08:29-0700 [-] <[SAS]Imm0rtal> Haaz can you vouche for my freind panda? 2012-09-07 14:08:33-0700 [-] <[SAS]Haaz> Sure 2012-09-07 14:08:37-0700 [-] <[SAS]Imm0rtal> Thx Haaz :D

2012-09-10 17:08:16-0700 [-] <[INV]Imm0rtal> I honestly think we are accepting members at a quick paste…
2012-09-10 17:08:30-0700 [-] <[INV]Imm0rtal> And I have posted somethign on forums…about that stuff
2012-09-10 17:09:10-0700 [-] <[INV]Imm0rtal> Yeah Lin we need to stop taking applications for a bit Don’t want to end up lik
2012-09-10 17:09:11-0700 [-] <[INV]Imm0rtal> sas
2012-09-10 17:09:40-0700 [-] <[INV]Imm0rtal> And Lin can you make the forums a bit “Fresher”?
2012-09-10 17:10:27-0700 [-] <[INV]Imm0rtal> Please organize forums into sections lin :confused:

2012-09-11 15:28:51-0700 [-] <[INV]Imm0rtal> By the way Lin did you get my PM?

So that is it? I’m banned? Heh…Pathetic
Honestly I have a question…if you guys can’t even stop aimbotters why even do your “job” as a admin…? And if you guys say ben isn’t doing shit to prevent hackers why bother? I mean I understand you guys want to make the game more funner but…how is it fun with aimbotters? Even I’m hating on my brother right now.
And what is the point in banning me when I am telling the truth and if Jimmy says Izzy gave second chances WAYYY Before this why not give it now? I mean seriously?? You give it to worser hackers but not me? No 2nd chance?? That’s how it’s gonna be huh!? Just wow…Unbelievable…

Alrighty, I am just gonna say 2 things:

1. Saying that he is responsible for what his brother did is like saying that Aloha is responsible for all the hackers on the servers.

Now I should clarify what I mean by the word “Responsible”, I mean Aloha didn’t make the hackers hack. Obviously Aloha is responsible for them in a different meaning of the word (Aloha is responsible for banning hackers).

1. I must side with Imm0rtal. One thing I see a lot with Aloha admins is that they never admit they are wrong sometimes, even when it is clear that they are.

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: I should clarify statement 2, you do sometimes go back and unban people. But not all the time.

EDIT2:
http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0 ← THAT IS RIDICULOUS!

Average Joes like me can actually contribute as I am doing here. I always thought of Aloha as a place where I could go that wasn’t as strict as the AoS forums. Guess I was wrong.

guys hes telling the truth he does not hack plz unban him

I know probably no ones going to listen me but here is the general consensus from our staff.

1: Immortal himself did admit to hacking. It does not matter if he deleted the hack, his little brother hacked, or if you think he didn’t hack. He himself admit to hacking and therefore saying he did not hack is irrelevant.

2: Whether or not his little brother hacked or not is irrelevant. The hacking has come from his computer which he is responsible for. We cannot prove whether his little brother did it or not and neither can we but we can prove the hacking came from his computer. Though we must punish at least somebody for the hack which is why his computer is banned. See it as if we banned his brother (if we’re following this theory) and he is just collateral damage. He should be angry with his brother and not us if this is the case. We’re just doing our job.

TL;DR he admit to hacking and we’re banning his brother not him.

you’re still not getting it. from our perspective everyone who shares the same computer = the same person. it doesn’t matter who was cheating, what matters is that cheating was happening on your computer.