I am banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idk what i did!

Hello, my character or name is [law]hello all in the game ace of spades. I have been banned on Aloha.pk last team standing, and i think i have been banned for the reason of hacking. I do not hack, i just can play the game well. I always get blammed for hacking on other servers but erm i dont know how to hack. i know all people prob. say this but idc. i don’t hack and thats it xD please unban me ip is 192.168.1.131

Lol woops didnt mean to put “idk what i did” for the other part of the topic hahahaa

saying your IP address in the public can be VERY dangerous!! Email it to an administrator to get you unbanned,yes i understand your problem…many players also think i am a hacker because i always get headshots so they think i hack,if someone try to ban you because you are too good report to an administrator or say “Play Fair,I am just expert”,if none of this work try to get the name of the one who banned you or if possible to stay away in this problem just show them you shoot also in the body. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I am available in r1ctf and 1ctf only.

-Sincerely,Dark

192.162.X.X is your local IP…

:stuck_out_tongue:

That’s just his local ip, don’t sweat it. PM izzy your concern law hello.

Yea its just my local IP not the extended one. When i connect to someones game it uses my local IP

Basically, go to http://www.whatismyip.com/

The number there is your true IP (don’t post it around).
The local IP is like a local “address” that your router assigns your computer, like “Room1”, “Room2”, etc.
Your actual “IP address” is the one that is sent from your router to the IPS.

Yea I know. Just was tellin him that I wouldn’t post my other IP out xD

Okay, good :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, since most temporary bans are at most 12 hours, you can try getting on again.

you were perma banned by Drebbel on 4/20 for using an aimbot. he’s not one to ban on whim. other players thought you were suspicious as well:

2012-04-20 00:36:57-0700 [-] <[zZzG33K]Smelly> /ratio [Law]Hello All -> Invalid number of arguments for ratio 2012-04-20 00:42:08-0700 [-] <(AoT)-odd> /votekick [Law]Hello All aimbot 2012-04-20 00:42:19-0700 [-] /hackinfo #25 -> [Law]Hello All #25 (*.*.*.*) has an accuracy of: Rifle: None SMG: 17% Shotgun: None. Kill-death ratio of 10.75 (86 kills, 8 deaths). 1 kills in the last 20 seconds. 0 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds. 2012-04-20 00:49:30-0700 [-] /ban #25 0 aimbot 2012-04-20 00:49:30-0700 [-] [Law]Hello All disconnected!

the map was facingworldsarena. yes it’s possible to have a ratio that high but it’s unusual, even more so on arena and that’s why it’s suspicious. your accuracy does seem to be on the low side but your ban will stay until Drebbel can respond, then from there we will decide what to do about your ban.

thanks for posting. check back soon.

A couple more from the logs.

avsmallfortress [10:06] Hack related votekick. [Law]Hello All #18 (ip) has an accuracy of: Rifle: None SMG: 12% Shotgun: 114%. Kill-death ratio of 7.67 (46 kills, 6 deaths). 0 kills in the last 20 seconds. 0 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds.

[10:17] Hack related votekick. [Law]Hello All #18 (ip) has an accuracy of: Rifle: None SMG: 12% Shotgun: 82%. Kill-death ratio of 8.38 (67 kills, 8 deaths). 1 kills in the last 20 seconds. 0 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds.

[10:39] Hack related votekick. [Law]Hello All #18 (ip) has an accuracy of: Rifle: None SMG: 12% Shotgun: 84%. Kill-death ratio of 7.00 (112 kills, 16 deaths). 2 kills in the last 20 seconds. 0 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds.

planeassault
[11:47] [Law]Hello All (ID 22) |«!
[12:09] Hack related votekick. [Law]Hello All #22 (ip) has an accuracy of: Rifle: None SMG: 43% Shotgun: 67%. Kill-death ratio of 10.56 (95 kills, 9 deaths). 0 kills in the last 20 seconds. 0 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds.

facingworlds
[09:20] [Law]Hello All (ID 25) |«!
[09:46] Hack related votekick. [Law]Hello All #25 (ip) has an accuracy of: Rifle: None SMG: 17% Shotgun: None. Kill-death ratio of 10.75 (86 kills, 8 deaths). 1 kills in the last 20 seconds. 0 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds.

In any other game these ratio’s are not unusual, but in arena, on different maps, in different games that’s highly suspicious to me.
I watched you for a while during these games. What gave it away in the end was that you knew exactly when to spade the wall to kill the enemy that was walking by on the other side, a couple of times.

To be clear, I never ban unless I’m absolutely sure about the case, and in your case I don’t believe in your innocence.

Damn, nuff said… ^5 drebbel

I think drebbel proved the point. Guilty.

thanks for taking the time to dig up that info, Drebbel.

those ratios are way too high for avsmallfortress and planeassault.

[law]Hello all, your ban will not be removed.

I actually hope I don’t get banned because I sometimes have ratio of 5 to 6 in pinpoint.

Insanity-Wolf-Guilty-about-murder-Murder-again.jpg

5-6 is nowhere near bannable levels.
I can hit 10-15s :stuck_out_tongue:

high ratios are perfectly reasonable on pinpoint. the same cannot be said for tiny, congested arena maps such as avsmallfortress and planeassault.

I know. I don’t always check my ratio, but one time some guy wanted to vote kick me thinking I hacked and said I had a ratio of ~8 or 9 and said that I had a high kill streak (~40-50).

Ok thanks.

Lol if you play the game your self legitly you can year when people walk by or come close. Because it gets louder. I understand it seems like back but you try it and see what i mean.