I am banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idk what i did!

Alright, So i was banned because aperently i was ‘hacking’. And your all’s proof to it was that i knew when to hit the wall for a spade kill. If you play the game you can hear people walking near by, and if it gets louder it means they are coming to you. So i start wacking and get them. And another thing was the ratio they told me. I play these maps all the time. I know where people are going to go in the first place because they go there everymatch so not hard to get a consistant ratio on either maps. Also if my ban is not going to be removed which btw i dumb, you should have a hack checker on your server. if my ban cannot be lifted try to ban my own computer. Because my brothers and cuzzins who live with me here also play that server (Aloha.pk last teams standing) on the weekends and now it says they are banned, They didnt do anything please respond

Ten minutes ago on infiltration:

You even spaded the guy I had hidden in the wall, and you did it so fast I didn’t even had the chance to capture it. And I can tell you, the guy hidden in the wall didn’t make any noise.

So, because it’s your lucky day, I banned you again. Now stop acting so innocent.

hqdefault.jpg

you should tell that to izzy, he is the man for da jab!

can we keep it to one topic?
see: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=402.20

How do you explain this:

avsmallfortress
[10:06] Hack related votekick. [Law]Hello All #18 (ip) has an accuracy of: Rifle: None SMG: 12% Shotgun: 114%. Kill-death ratio of 7.67 (46 kills, 6 deaths). 0 kills in the last 20 seconds. 0 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds.

[10:17] Hack related votekick. [Law]Hello All #18 (ip) has an accuracy of: Rifle: None SMG: 12% Shotgun: 82%. Kill-death ratio of 8.38 (67 kills, 8 deaths). 1 kills in the last 20 seconds. 0 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds.

[10:39] Hack related votekick. [Law]Hello All #18 (ip) has an accuracy of: Rifle: None SMG: 12% Shotgun: 84%. Kill-death ratio of 7.00 (112 kills, 16 deaths). 2 kills in the last 20 seconds. 0 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds.

planeassault
[11:47] [Law]Hello All (ID 22) |«!
[12:09] Hack related votekick. [Law]Hello All #22 (ip) has an accuracy of: Rifle: None SMG: 43% Shotgun: 67%. Kill-death ratio of 10.56 (95 kills, 9 deaths). 0 kills in the last 20 seconds. 0 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds.

facingworlds
[09:20] [Law]Hello All (ID 25) |«!
[09:46] Hack related votekick. [Law]Hello All #25 (ip) has an accuracy of: Rifle: None SMG: 17% Shotgun: None. Kill-death ratio of 10.75 (86 kills, 8 deaths). 1 kills in the last 20 seconds. 0 headshot snaps in the last 20 seconds.

topics merged, we don’t need two for this.

Hello all, there is way too much evidence going against your claims. even in Drebbel’s video you were jumping and getting one-shot kills in the air multiple times. it’s very hard to believe that you’re being honest and we can’t forgive dishonesty.

just come out clean or there’s nothing we can do for you.

I am banned from Aloha.pk last team standing. Because you all think im hacking. its w/e. but the ban goes to my whole house and my little bro’s play your server all the time. and want to still play it. is there a way to change this. i dont mine never getting on it. i just want them to have fun.

not really, the ban bans yor ip.

PXYC is giving hackers a second chance by shortening their bans.

Once it has been 2 weeks since your ban started you may be unbanned. But by George if you hack again you will be perma’ed.

PM me your IP address and I’ll unban you.

[Law]hello all, stop making different topics on the same matter, just continue on in the same topic.

Yea the other one got removed.
Besides they said they wont remove my ban so i am asking to change the type of ban

it didn’t get removed, it was merged into a single topic just like this one is being merged now.

PXYC, why unban him? there’s too much evidence going against his claims.

I know he was aimbotting, but I like it when people get a second chance.

he isn’t admitting anything and won’t apologize for the trouble he has caused. at this point he doesn’t even deserve consideration for another chance. besides, Drebbel put in a lot of effort to investigate and issue this ban, you really should talk to him first before doing anything.

i disagree with giving cheaters second chances anyway. cheating does a lot more damage than what’s seen on the surface. it completely ruins the experience for everyone, the cheater included. sure they can change but usually they won’t, at least not soon enough. cheaters who go out of their way to get an artificial advantage have a mindset that is unwilling to even try to appreciate the gameplay, so why do you think they will appreciate your forgiveness?

i want to send a clear message to players that cheating is not welcome on aloha.pk.

1 Like

Well said, then we won’t suck like JestServers which as a lot of aimbots…

Actually, I caught him a second time last week (video), while he was still appealing his first ban, (for some reason he was able to play infiltration). So, talking about second chances, in my opinion he already had one, which is one more chance then he deserved.
I 100% agree with izzy, cheating people do not deserve a second chance. If you start using that policy people might think they can get away with aimbotting one time, and why should we tolerate that?

ps. also I’m willing to discuss this further, but I think it’d be better to do that in the admin section.

1 Like

Okay I have heard enough.

Permaban him with no chance for appeals. This guy sucks.

Permaban!

Guys…this ain’t Salem.
Don’t get your panties in a twist.

I’m certain if he keeps coming back to aimbot, something will be done about getting him onto the GBL.